More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by NobodyImportant NobodyImportant

You start to look around

The house to the right of the one across from you

You go to check your mail and realize that you got the neighbor close to you, Mrs. Cock Sucker's, mail again. Her car is home, but her husband's isn't, so you walk over to give her mail to her in person. The doorbell to her house rings and she opens the door. There stood a MILF in her 40s, dirty blonde hair, glasses, and wearing a red apron over a tight grey shirt with tight black jeans.

"Hi, Mrs. Cock Sucker, I seem to have gotten your mail again by accident."

"Oh, thank you so much! That damn mail man always gives it to you by mistake. Why don't you come on inside and get to know me better?"

You take up Mrs. Cock Sucker on her offer and go inside.

Upon going inside, you sit on the couch in the living room. Mrs. Cock Sucker goes to her kitchen to finish cooking whatever she was cooking. Looking around her living room, you open the drawer in the table next to you without alerting Mrs. Cock Sucker. The contents inside composed of one thick purple dildo, the big translucent kind.

"Whoa" you to say to yourself.

You jolt and accidentally drop the drawer and the dildo on the floor.

"It looks like you've found my special playmate", she says while striding towards you.

"I-I'm so sorry, ma'am!" you tell her while scurrying to pick up the plastic dick and put back in the drawer.

"Don't be, actually, I'm_ _glad you saw it" she says.

Mrs. Cock Sucker takes the dildo from your hand, brushes it off, then stares at for a few seconds before cramming its entirety in her mouth. Her throat distends from the thickness of the dong and guides your hand to her throat to feel just how thick is really it is. Mrs. Cock Sucker takes her hand off her mouth and show you that it's so deep in her throat the she's gritting a few millimeters before the base with her teeth. Just as easy as she pushed it in, she pulls it out.

"Since I told you that you were going to get to know me, you should know that I'm a total oral-freak. Yeah, I get off with my pussy and take the occasional cock in my ass, but holding down a man and blowing him hard enough to cum twice is what really gets me going! If I'm honest, my husband wasn't that all into me until I sucked him off so well I made him fall in love with me. I practice deepthroating every day and am even working my way up to one those horse-dildos! Want to hear something hot? I gave my son's friend some birthday mouth-sex when he turned 18. At first, I just snuck him away from his own party and did a quick suck but after he wanted more, we both faked having to do other shit that night, so I took him to a hotel when he was in the clear. We started at 8pm and didn't finish until 8 AM. Not to brag, but I'm pretty sure I sucked out so much jizz that I could have filled up a glass measuring cup."

Welling up with lust, you initiate sexual demands.

Mrs. Cock Sucker freezes and walks up to you. Her eyes slightly glow as she scans your body.

"Compatibility assessing... compatibility confirmed."

Mrs. Cock Sucker snaps out of her trance and sits back down on the couch.

"Why don't you take your clothes off and go get the mail?" you suggest to her with mind-control.

Mrs. Cock Sucker smiles and strips out of her clothes. Her apron, shirt, and pants hit the floor, followed by her bra and panties, until she stands naked in the living room. Before she leaves, you grab a marker out of the kitchen and write, "Sperm Guzzler" on her chest, just below her neck and "Loads Taken: __" on her stomach.

"Wait, do you have a strap-on by any chance?" you quickly ask her.

"Yes, let me get it" she responds, going up stairs afterward.

Mrs. Cock Sucker comes down with a 6-inch purple strap-on and hands it over to you. With a bit of some engineering, you manage to reverse how it straps it in,

"Think you can keep this down your throat while getting the mail?" you ask her.

Mrs. Cock Sucker smiles and takes a deep breath before strapping the cock in place down her throat. With no more requests, she walks out the front door and out to her mailbox. Staring at her magnificent ass swaying, you regret not having written or put anything in it. Mrs. Cock Sucker gets her mailbox but before she can come back inside, she runs into a daytime jogger. You feel a sense of doom but also excitement, knowing that this will definitely be remembered.

Mrs. Cock Sucker waves to the jogger, who just runs in place staring at her, before walking back inside. With her facing towards the house, you see her hands reach behind herself and to her buttocks, most likely spanking herself and spreading her ass open.

Once back inside, Mrs. Cock Sucker removes the strap-on and tosses it on the floor, covered in saliva.

"Get a good look at that dildo because your cock is going to look in even worse shape after I'm through with you! You know, I've been really lonely since my husband started his new job with ridiculous hours", Mrs. Cock Sucker said while viciously taking your pants off.

"A woman needs her cock and I will suck any one I can get my hands on."

Mrs. Cock Sucker unsheathes your cock out of your boxers and watches it spring to life with an agape expression. She grabs it and feels it up.

"Not yet", she says.

She walks over to the kitchen and goes back to stirring her pot. You walk over and stick your cock between her legs while massaging her breasts. She smiles and continues to stir.

With a few taps of the wooden spoon on the pot's edge, Mrs. Cock Sucker gets on her knees and takes your dick down her throat in an instant. Her hot, wet mouth is nothing like you've ever felt before. The suction of her lips, softness of her tongue, and willingness to suck your sperm out in her own kitchen, are all the fantastic elements of oral sex with Mrs. Cock Sucker.

Her mouth glides all over your cock with zero-drag. Once she hits the base, she starts humming to give you a hummer. You lose control and grab her head to fuck it like a pussy, but she quickly stops you and grabs your hands. After pulling off, she says:

"Nuh-uh. _I'M _in charge right now!"

With your hands restrained, Mrs. Cock Sucker blows you like a busted vacuum for several minutes. You are amazed at how composed she stays, not having to adjust her footing or pull off for a quick break. The urge to cum not only builds-up, but keeps building-up at a pace you can't keep up with and find yourself cumming down Mrs. Cock Sucker's throat without warning her.

Mrs. Cock Sucker doesn't stop; you think that she doesn't even notice with how hard she's going. Ounce after ounce of thick-jizz is sucked out as she still continues to throat you like there's no tomorrow. Mrs. Cock Sucker looks up and sees that it's already then end and pulls off. Grabbing the marker off the counter, she writes a "1" in the space next to Loads Taken on her stomach.

"That's just the first but I want a lot more! I want to see if I can get more than the days in the year by the end of it!" she says.

"That was fucking amazing! I definitely want to do this more often!" you respond.

Mrs. Cock Sucker gives you her number and a key to her house.

"Call anytime you want to come over to my house, or me go over to yours, and I will drain that cock as many times as you want. Even if I have to spend the night, I'll stay in your room, on my knees, and with head between your legs until fucking morning!"

After a quick goodbye blow, you venture back out into the neighborhood.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)