More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by vinaren vinaren

What's next?

The hotel

When the plane landed, a car that was already waiting for John brought him to a hotel.

An old black man greeted him at the front gate:

"Hello, Mr. John. I have been announced about your arrival. I'm Lenon, the manager of this hotel."

He led John into the hotel and said:

"I have worked for Master Gru for 30 years. He was a great man, but sadly no one could win against time. These old bones would follow him soon, so I want to ask you to let me retire."

"But... I have no experience in managing a hotel!"

"Don't worry, Master Gru has recorded all the information you needed in his personal note. The note was in a vault inside his room. The code is your birthday."

Lenon handed a bunch of keys and a map to John: "This is the key to all rooms in the hotel. And this is the map of the hotel. We are currently on the ground floor, where all facilities like swimming pool, sauna room, massage room,... are located. The 1st floor is where you and the staff live. From the 2nd floor upward is for customers."

Lenon looked at his watch and said: "I must go now, otherwise I'll be late. Do you have any questions?"

"I still feel so nervous."

"This is not as hard as you think. You are the master here. You can do whatever you want. And believe me, the customers here are surprisingly easy to deal with."

Then Lenon went to his car outside and drove away. John waved until the car disappeared in the horizon, then walked back into the hotel.

Where would he go next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)