More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr_anderson Mr_anderson

What sentence will Vanessa receive?

The hotel

Vanessa took the alternate sentence and was given an address to attend to the next day. She apparently had to sleep there, so she took few bags with her when the agent of reformation came for her. They drove downtown to an hotel and parked in front of the door. A man, at least six foot five, muscular, opened the door of the car and took her by the arm.

"Hey ! Don't touch me ! Who do you think you are ?" She yelled at him.

"Shut up bitch, and come inside !" He shouted.

Vanessa tried to free herself from his grip but without much success. He then opened the door and thrown her in the hall. Managing to stay on her feet, she found herself in front of a man in his late fifties behind a counter. The man looked at her from head to toes.

"God, there is so much work to do..." He said with contempt.

"Work ? I'm Vanessa Sinclair ! I spend more money on my look than on your shitty hotel !" She told him.

The man let a chuckle out at her remark and walked around the counter to pass behind her.

"First those clothes have to be taken out... They're hideous !" He said.

"What ?!?" Vanessa shouted.

But then she felt something put around her neck, followed by a 'snap' sound. She touched it and it seemed to be a collar with something written on it, but there was no buckle, it was almost seamless.

"What the fuck is that ?" She said, turning to the man.

"Something that will make sure you're obedient... Now take off your clothes !" The man ordered her.

"What ? No ! No way !" The woman shouted.

But then, a strong electric shock came from the collar. She screamed and fell on her knees, because of the pain. It was a shock collar, like for training dogs. Vanessa couldn't believe they used that on her. They'll pay for this, this is illegal, they can't do this, those assholes...

"What, what, what, what ! Are you some strange bird ? Don't you understand what I say ? Take off. Your. Clothes."

Vanessa stood up again and started to take off her blazer, her shirt, and her skirt. Not without giving him murderous glares. In underwear and heels, she felt humiliated to stand before him like that. But the man didn't show any emotion, instead he just said.

"Do I have to repeat myself ?"

Scared for another shock, Vanessa took off her bra, panties, and heels. This time she was completely naked. She was trying to keep a little bit of pride by having her arm covering her breasts and her hand covering her crotch. But it wasn't much.

"Your jewels too..."

"Are you... ?" She started to say, but just him frowning convinced her to not finish her sentence.

She took off then, her earrings, bracelets and watch.

"Come with me now !" He then ordered.

Vanessa followed him to a room marked employee only, and after a corridor, they passed a door marked dressing room.

"Chose something to wear, we'll bring other clothes for you to wear in your room, later..." He told her.

Vanessa couldn't believe what she was seeing, all the clothes... There was no way she would wear that !

She passed her finger on her collar, she didn't really had a choice...

What kind of clothes are they ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)