More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by pillas pillas

What's next?

The home of the future

“No...absolutely not, this whole house is cursed” Christina said plainly, her expression deadpan and without amusement. Paul just scoffed at her accusation.

“You mean *Enhanced*. I did exactly as you asked me to. I set up your home with *Smart* appliances and furniture, now you don't have to barely lift a finger, and all of your home is automated! That’s the beauty of my technology!” Paul explained in glee. Much to Christina’s chagrin, her expression of distaste never changed. “Come on, let me give you a guided tour!!” Paul cheered, dragging her along forcibly. She limply went along, without any enthusiasm.

“Hiiiiiiiii!!!”

“Welcome to Christina's house!”

“Good Morning!”

“So nice to see you!”

“Oooh you brought a friend!”

“OMG! YAAAYY!!”

A chorus of high pitched, melodic voices cried out in happiness and greetings. A cacophony of cheers, and giggles followed after. Various girlish chittering could be heard in the seconds after, and some whispering as if a group of cheerleaders discussing some juicy gossip had invaded her home.

“See? Isn't that nice? Everytime you come home you’re bound to get an enthusiastic welcome” Paul said, while gesturing to the chair in the foyer. What was once a ratty and worn down recliner was now a plush, pink and kitty themed couch with throw pillows and a fully naked bubbly pink and blonde woman from the waist up making kissy faces attached to the cushion. She had no legs as she was assimilated into the chair completely.

“OMG Christina! It’s soooooo nice to meet you!...Im Sofia! Get it!? Because I'm a Sofa!?...well i'm more like a lazy boy, or lazy girl? Or maybe more like a Chair? Maybe you can call me Cherry! Ooooh that’s so cute, but Cherries are red right? And i'm like Pink, maybe I can be Pinky! Oh it’s soooo cute!” The chair girl ranted, giggling airly with every airheaded sentence. Christina was already annoyed. She had no use for a chair with a bimbo attached. Not really understanding what sort of “Smart” feature this accomplished.

“Why?” She simply asked Paul. Who looked at her in blank confusion.

“I don't get it? Why what?” he asked plainly. Didn’t she understand how much better her chair was now that it was alive. “She’s also fully functional, her breasts can lactate strawberry milk, and her pussy is extremely sensitive and she really loves being used and sitting on, and best of all she’s a professional masseuse! So she functions as a massage chair as well. I can personally attest that her breasts are natural, and firm, allowing for a perfect headrest on coming home from those long days or nights. She’s the perfect companion for any living room, and a good player 2 for any long gaming session!” Paul explained, like he was reading from an advertisement. Christina looked nonplussed.

“Again…why?” She said monotone.

“I don't understand? What’s not to like?” he wondered, how can she not see the applications of having such a “smart” chair like this? “Look, they even come in a set!” He then pointed to another “Loveseat” off to the side of the pink chair woman. Unlike the other, this one was more infused with the furniture than the last. The only human parts were a mature but strikingly beautiful redheaded woman resting atop its headrest with two of the largest breasts that Christina had ever seen making up the backrest cushions of the loveseat. Setting into the middle of the seat was a human vagina parting in between with drips of wetness collecting and staining the fabric it was merged with. The handrests also had delicately manicured feminine hands lazily waving a greeting.

“Hey, how lovely to meet you…You can call me whatever you like, but why don't you come sit down and take a load off. Rest your head on my “pillows” and we can make out for a few hours…” The loveseat spoke, with a sultry tone. Trying it’s best to seduce Christina.

“Let me guess, this one has all the same features. But she lactates chocolate?” Christina said sarcastically, not really impressed.

“What? No” Pauls said.

“Well i'm actually surprised”

“She lactates rum and coke, from each breast respectively. She’s a lounge chair/loveseat afterall!” Paul smiled, obviously.

“Oh of course, why didn’t I think of that” Christina groaned. Paul then moved along, towards her bedroom.

“Let’s take a look at the master bedroom” and as he opened the door, Christina’s eyes finally widened. There in place of her once modest mattress was now a…well the best way to describe it was a mattress shaped person. As if you took everything that made up a person and molded them into a mattress. There was even a feminine slit at the edge in the middle like the loveseat. Along with a set of gigantic breasts propping up a smiling blonde woman's face at the headreast.

“Just like the rest of the furniture, your bed is capable of all of their features. But whereas the counterparts have fabric features. Your bed's body is 100% composed of human breast tissue and mammary glands. So think of it more like an organic waterbed, but softer, warmer, and milkier!” happily claimed Paul.

“Oh, hello. Are you ready to come to bed, sugar?” The bed purred, in a tone that suggested much more than sleeping would be happening with her. Christina’s eyes began to twitch in agitation. Paul could see that he was losing his pitch, and opened the door to the master bathroom.

“Heyyyyyyyy gurrrrrlllllll!” The toilet chirped.

“Nope!!” Christina slammed the door to the bathroom, looking Paul in the eye and tossing him the house Keys. not looking back as she stormed out the door, causing the door's ass to jiggle enticingly, and huff in annoyance for being slammed so strongly.

Paul sighed, and turned to open the bathroom door. Approaching the toilet.

“Did I come on too strong again?” The toilet asked with a frown. Paul shook his head, sighing.

“Nah, it wasn't your fault. I think I'm just not fit for being a real estate agent, I’ve yet to sell this place!”

“Don't worry son! You’ll get it down one day. You just have to find the right person!” The toilet encouraged. Paul nodded his head, thankful for the words. He leaned in and gave the armless toilet woman a hug, his chest compressing the large naked breasts that made up her “tank” she giggled as the rough material of his shirt teased one of her sensitive nipples and made it stand at attention. Which caused her to unintentionally “flush” herself. Which consisted of her letting out a long and lustful moan from a woman in the throes of an intense orgasm.

“Whoops, sorry dad!” Paul laughed, getting up and adjusting his tie.

“No problem kid! Hey before you head out, leave the door open so me and your mother can talk. Can't really open the door myself ya see” The toilet woman asked, Paul just nodded.

“Sure thing dad! I’ve got another client at 3, I'm gonna go tidy up before they get here”

“Go get em son!” The toilet cheered.

Paul left the master bedroom with a smile on his face, heading to the kitchen to meet his brother and get a nice cold drink of water from the ice and water dispenser on his tits before greeting the next potential buyer.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)