More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

What do I do?

The henchman's tale.

Now before I tell you my story I'd like to put you straight on a couple of things. Firstly us henchmen to evil dictators or in this case step mother ain't as bad as we're made out to be,admittedly we kill,oppress and such like, but times are hard and we gotta eat. Secondly we ain't all stupid, we know thats really the hero in disguise sneaking into the castle or that loud noise wasn't really a cat, but we let it slide because the alternative is getting a sword in the gut.

Anyway I digress, it started like this....

"Now go,and don't return till Snow White is dead" says the
queen,dismissingly.

I walk out of the office and head for Snow Whites room.I get all the shitty jobs around here,string that peasent up by the thumbs,flog this old man,turn the orphans out into the snow.I should have taken my grandmothers advice and become a bank clerk.I reach Snow Whites door and knock loudly.I hear Snow White call enter,so i do.She is sitting on the corner of her bed smoothing down her skirts,the room reeks of pussy and I notice the fingers of her right hand are glistening and sticky.

"The queen has ordered me to escort you to the forest to pick
bluebells" I inform her.

"What the fuck does she want bluebells for?" asks Snow White.

"I don't know and i really don't give a shit" I answer "now
can we go,or do you want her pissed off?"

So here we are in the middle of the forest Snow White is knelt down filling a basket with bluebells.I draw my sword quietly and sneak up behind her one quick stab and I can sod off back to the castle for my dinner.SNAP...bugger i've trod on a twig.

"Hey,what gives" Snow White says when she turns and sees me
holding my sword.

"Sorry kid" I say "but the queen wants you whacked"

"Please don't kill me 'Snow White begs' I'll do anything you ask"

I look down out Snow White her tight bodice is lifting her brests and pushing them together and her frightened breaths are making them heave. Her face is level with my crotch and she has noticed the bulge in my pants. She undoes my belt and pulls out my stiff dick and licks her full red lips.

Should the guard fuck Snow White?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)