More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Emma Emma

Should the guard fuck Snow White?

Snow White gives the guard a blowjob!

I finally came to my decision. I was going to use Snow White for as long as I felt like it. I knew as long as I had the threat of her being killed I also had her.

As I looked at her I thought, there she is, my slut, my sexy-assed little slut. 'What's this, though, I thought as I looked at her, 'She is smiling.'

I knew she thought she was still in control, so, I let her run herself to the limit. Without removing any of her clothing, she placed her right palm on my growing stiffness, squeezing and stroking me gently. She licked her lips once more and pursed them into a small circle.

"Mmmm....that's nice." she said in a sultry voice.

I looked her in the eyes. She returned my stare. Without removing her eyes from mine, She continued to moan.

"That's my big brave guard. All you need is a good blowjob to settle you down. You'd like that, wouldn't you?" She said, afterwards, licking her lips.

"That's my sweet man."

My cock, though hard, flopped out and hit the back of her right hand.

"Oh...look at you. Mister Eager..mmmm."

She pursed her lips and kissed the purple bulb all over, lightly flicking her tongue out and dabbing it. She pulled my tights and underwear down to my knees. Then, she skilfully kneaded my balls as she took me into her mouth. God it was so warm, and soft. She certainly knew what she was doing.

"Ohh..." I muttered, "that feels so...fucking...mmmm."

She quickened her pace, grabbing a hold of my ass and pulling me into her. Her tongue danced along the bottom of my cock with each in and out stroke.

"Oh...aw...you fucking...oh GOD!!!"

It was more than I could take. I could feel my balls tightening. The slurping. The friction. If I had any pre cum, it was lost, awash in the sea of Snow Whites mouth. She crammed me deep into her young throat. I instinctively grabbed her by the head and fucked her face. I needed this to last. She began moaning and humming. I could hear her in between draws.

What was Snow White saying?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)