More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by fuyuki fuyuki

Who are you?

The heir of Orochi

You and your mother accompanied your grandfather to a picturesque isolated village deep inside the mountains. It was the beginning of winter and soon there will be blizzards and it will be impossible to leave the village for months.

Your grandfather is the head of the village and the richest man. He lives in the big Japanese style mansion on top of the hill with his servants and that's where you and your mother will be staying during your visit.

This is where dad was born and lived the first eighteen years of life. You are wonderstruck by how beautiful the village is and wonder why your dad visited not even once after he left.

"During the next three months we will spend most hours indoors because of blizzards. You will have plenty of time to have sex with your chosen partner and impregnate her."

"You are still going on about that grandpa?" you thought he was joking at first but now you're starting to realize he's serious.

"We are the heir of Orochi. It's our responsibility to-"

"Wait what's Orochi?"

"Akihisa never told you? Orochi-sama is the god of this village. A giant eight headed serpent sleeping under the mountain for a thousand years."

You scoff at your superstitious countryside grandpa but you also feel interested in learning about your family's history "What does that have to do with our family?"

"A thousand years ago the head of our family Matsudate Genichiro swore a vow to perform the sacred ritual of Orochi-sama every year. He came to be known as the head priest of Orochi and that responsibility passed to his firstborn son after his . Then it passed to his firstborn son. We are from an unbroken line that has performed the sacred ritual for ten centuries. When Akihisa left I was scared our line will come to an end. But fate has brought you back to Yukigakure to continue our line. You mustn't run from your responsibilities like your father did."

"What'll happen if our line ends?"

"Then there'll be no one to perform the sacred ritual. If that happens Orochi-sama will rise from his sleep and destroy this village."

Grandpa Hideyoshi spoke with such conviction that you feel unsettled "I understand it's important for me to continue our line but I'm only 18. Who'll even want to have my baby?"

Your grandpa laughs "Don't worry about that Akito. You're the heir of Orochi. You can choose any girl from this village to have your baby and they'll accept."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)