More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kd34 Kd34

Where does tiara's day start

The gym

One time Tiara went to the gym wearing a tight body suit showing of her figure right along side her friend Sheena and as she was in the gym. It was however a gym that she that was at there house as they worked out in as tiara started to work out with Sheena doing squats, lunges and also cardio on the treadmill.

"Tiara I want you to do something with me" said Sheena to tiara.

"What is it Sheena honey" said tiara wanting to know what Sheena wanted her to do.

"Well I want you to work out at this gym" said Sheena

"Sheena duh I am work out in the gym" said tiara

"No silly there are going to be other females coming over here so I want you to work out in the gym wearing your sneakers only".

Then as Sheena surprisingly said that Tiara was in shocked. "Oh no Sheena" said Tiara "oh yes Tiara" said Sheena as she wanted Tiara to get naked soo badly.

So Tiara started to strip taking of her tight body suite as she stared to unzip the front as Sheena looked on.

"That's right girl take it off girl" said Sheena with a smile on her face as tiara took it off.

There as Tiara took off her tight body suite as she stood in front Sheena naked with nothing on but socks and sneaker as Sheena with a smile on her face seeing everything, especially Tiara's breast and pussy.

"Sheena please this is embarrassing let me put my clothes back on those female will see me like this" said Tiara.

Does sheena let tiara get dress or would she keep her naked?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)