More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Mr5469 Mr5469

Where now?

The grocery store

You quickly you learned that the streets were filled with danger. There were packs of feral women roaming around, looking for food. He managed to slip past them, but he was constantly on guard. your heart pounded, and your palms sweat, as you navigated the darkened city.

You take a pipe from the floor as a weapon and walk in silence for a few blocks to your near store just to find it completely destroyed, apparently some people try to barricade inside, but another group attack them and burn the place, you decide to try anyway and enter the store.

You pick up a bag from the ground and begin to search, after a few minutes you found enough stuff for a few days. then you hear it.

Outside the store, in the backyard something is happening. You know you shouldn't but decide to explore.

You found a group of survivors they are tree woman, close to a small campfire, one of them is masturbating furiously watching how one of the other woman is fisting the last one that is moaning hard.

You feel the blood rushing down but you see last news after everything go dark, about the aggressiveness and enhanced strength the female survivors have.

The one that is fisting the other woman call her masturbating friend and they begin to kiss each other.

You are rock hard and you are far away for them to notice you,.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)