More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by elias992 elias992

What's next?

The grinding begins

I still have those panties. The semen gives it a special touch. Sometimes I smell it while I slowly run my tongue over the area where Maya's clitoris should be. I do it slowly to comply with the daily ritual… Acts of consolation that I remember now with great pleasure. Later you will understand why. However, at that moment I felt like I had hit rock bottom, not only because I was licking dirty panties, but because I was streaming less and less and my savings were running out. I had to think of a solution. One day, watching Maya's stream, after having a glorious ejaculation (this time Maya was wearing a green sports top and the same gray joggers) I had a revelation after cumming for the umpteenth time in the black panties: I want Maya, I want Let it be mine, but I also want to stop living in a precarious situation. What would happen if I put my two wishes together and tried to get closer to Maya? If I get to contact her and manage to make her mine, not only will I have realized my sexual fantasy par excellence, but I will also be able to work with her... as a collaborator in her animal sanctuary or, why not, be her manager... although almost impossible, I had to give myself some hope.

I immediately hatched my plan: I would continue watching her streams not only as my favorite pornography, but as a way to get to know her; know what she likes, what desires she has, etc. I would also dedicate myself to studying biology. As I already said, Maya has an animal sanctuary (Alveus), specializing in animal biology. I could approach her through donations or gifts that show that I am someone who shares the same concerns that she has.

After deciding my plan, I took a month to study biology, “study” her streams – I also searched for information about her on Google and saw her first streams – and make donations to her. A month later I was willing to take the next step when I found out that Maya was going to do a P.O. Box on her stream from Alveus. That day I was anxious because I had sent her a gift that I was sure she would love: a plushie with one of his most beloved pets that he had in childhood, as well as a small necklace with his photo. Confident, anxious and excited at the same time – because before sending her the gifts, I had caressed them with my cock, leaving small imperceptible stains of my precum – I waited until almost the end for Maya to open my gift. First the plushie. If you had seen his face! My sakura, my jasmine, with her face like a tender and childish little whore, his mouth opened in shock as I imagined her pussy opening bright pink between my fingers. I slammed my cock against the screen, convincing myself that this had been the great first step to making her mine. “You are my petite asian whore,” I told her while liking the black panties. I know she heard me because she smiled and thanked me, very moved, while she reviewed the other gift. The splendor of her eyes when she saw the necklace combined with the semen that had been projected from my penis onto the screen. Suddenly the semen began to descend on her body while Maya thanked me very much, saying that this had been one of the best gifts she had received in her entire life.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)