More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Dead8 Dead8

At least till it was on Tv

The grand reveal

For me it started not with the rumors of wild animals attacking people at night and the bodies found the next morning. It wasn’t even long and numerous stories of people going missing. It happened during the presidential announcement.

(I can’t remember was it the orange guy or the one that looked like he lost all the time)

The president was try to calm the nation that was going massive disappearances and in provoked animal attack. He was trying to assure the to keep them safe and happy, the whole thing almost like a state of the union address. The whole thing was filled with politicians, military, scientists, and media.

I had been bored watching, it was the same thing said again with some new phrases and blaming the opposite political party, so usual crap as always. Getting up to turn off the tv and go to bed, I stopped, the president mid sentence, grabbed his chest and fell. Sitting back down and wait to find out what happened. Crowds of security and secret service rushed to the presidents side, panic was kicked into high gear with the present media giving their speculations on what happened ranging from a heart attack, fainting, to an attempt.

Then came the roar.

That horrible, terrifying roar made everyone go quite, even me watching at home. The president got back up, but not in the way anybody would have guessed. Out of that pile of bodies of the secret servicemen erupted blood, body parts, and a monster of terror for most people at the time or a wet dream from DnD GM.

It looked like mix of lovecraftian horror and lizard man. It was a monster of claws, scales, tentacles, and teeth. It was ripping people apart and eating them!!! Chaos broke out there in the assembly, security unsure what to do. Do they shoot the newly changed president to save the public or somehow contain him in hopes of fixing him to change him back?

Think quick!!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)