More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AeylinFaith AeylinFaith

What's next?

The gods will it {A paladin with insatiable lust}.

This is a story about a paladin named Aeylin, A youthful lady graced by the gods themselves as they bestowed her with eternal youth and powers beyond that of mortals. Blessed (cursed) by an insatiable lust and thirst to punish the wicked she finds that it won't be her doing the punishment but finds herself at the mercy of her enemy's. For it is not her skill or strength that fails her, but her body that betrays her at the end.

Feel free to add further chapters and adventures.
Normally I would split this up in chapters but now it's one full short story.
The story/chapter will contain Fantasy, Lore, and Combat as simple DnD & oviposition (intelligent species).

5300 words, I think I caught most grammar/spelling mistakes but I'm dyslexic. If they are really bad please point them out respectfully ;D.

START:

Aeylin is a girl in her 24's (eternally). She has long crimson-red hair highlighted with streaks of gold running through. With fair pale skin complexion and cute freckles adorning her upper cheeks and nose. Aside from appearing human, the divine has given her a few alterations in order to excel her form into that capable of wielding more power like the gods of old such as Ra, Horus, Sobek, Anubis, Sun-wukong, and many others. And thus she has a kemonomimi-like appearance with the ears and tail of a horse while the rest of her features remain human. With an ample bosom around a D cup in size and a womanly almost motherly waist, she has often captivated the gaze of men, however, her devotion to the divine has never allowed her to dwell on thoughts of satisfying herself beyond her pure faith.

And thus she remains pure, a virgin. Those that are maidenless are often tempted to sway her and be the first to claim her as their own. Each and everyone foolish enough to find out that it only results in the eating of dirt instead of her peach..

It is a day like any other as she makes her way around the city, the bustling streets appear as restless as ever, day and night there are carts and people moving about. This being the only settlement in miles on end has many caravans of merchants appear each and every day, especially in the mornings as they mostly tend to travel at night when the sun is down and the desert proves more forgiving. The road is a dangerous one and thus they travel in groups with an escort of elite warriors. The angelic guard. These warriors have earned their title by the most heroic deeds imaginable, each functioning like a single military unit easily as capable and fierce in battle as two handfuls worth of soldiers. They are the only 'mercenaries' willing to venture outside of the city alone, anyone else only doing so with one of them in servitude.

Aeylin is one of them, and like her sisters and brethren, she has been bestowed her own grace of the gods. A gift of power unique to herself. She has the ability to enhance her own body and that of others, not just to make it as hard as steel but even change its shape and size. Along with magic that can cure most ailments and wounds she is often referred to as a Valkyrie, able to guide people in or out of trouble and wielding the power to not only inflict harm but to save lives.

As she walks towards the gate she can see a man storming his way through the crowds, his clothes are tattered and both his eyes and mouth are wide open, yelling for the guards. People are quick to make way with a certain amount of visible confusion, unsure whether the man is deranged or truly troubled.

Our heroïne makes her way over to the man who begins to vent to her incoherently, he's both out of breath and in such a state of shock to address her properly. She manages to pick up something along the lines of "Caravan, ambush, holes, skittering". And sees him pointing back from whence he came. She realizes he won't be much more use to her than he has been and doesn't waste any more time, if the man is speaking the truth then her brothers and sisters are in danger, along with any civilians part of the convoy. There is only one main route that tends to be traveled and it's her best bet at finding out what happened. As part of her attire, she always carries a bow over her shoulder and a full quiver of arrows. Along with a set of both a long and short dagger and a waterskin she doesn't need to gather anything else. The man sounded and urgent enough to make her impulses take over and not delay any further in order to form a party and thus she ventured out on her own, ordering the guard to stay on the lookout for both those in need of aid and any potential danger..

Further out into the open the desert proves as unforgiving as ever, with the sun starting to rise, it's still relatively cold out before the true heat starts to dominate air and sand alike. An occasional gust of wind dragged some of that hotter air and sand along, somewhat obscuring her vision. After a good 20 or 30 minutes she can see shapes in the distance, dark blots of contrast against the lighter shade of a sand dune which could indicate the remains of a caravan. She picks up the pace and heads in the direction.

Upon arrival she can easily determine it to be the remains of a convoy, scraps of cloth sticking out of the sand or clinging to what remains of their carts. Wheels and wood sticking out or splintered across the dune. One cart in particular has fallen into a hole of sorts as if the sand had collapsed from underneath, another is split in half entirely, its contents tossed across and beneath the desert sand. There are no signs of survivors but she knows that those from the angelic guard don't fall easily, especially when they aren't alone. The hole from which one of the carts is stuck in is far too dark to examine. She decides to gather some of the scraps of cloth and wood and to make herself a makeshift torch, while she gathers the materials she comes across a broken oil lantern, and soaks the cloth with what little remains of the oil, then using the flintstone mechanism she ignites her torch and peers into the hole.

From her vantage point, it appears to be a cave-like structure beneath the sand, a tomb of sorts as far as she can tell, at least the hole leads into a chamber, she decides to make her way down, using the cart to climb down. The walls remain concealed in shadows but she can make out vague scriptures and sculptures along the wall and ceiling. Her torch flickers as she approaches one of the walls, with a big gaping hole carved out of it. Considering it a sign of draft she decides it might have been a route that survivors had taken once they'd been trapped down here, if there were survivors.. There was only one way to find out and she had not come here to leave without answers as to what had happened here.

Her hands traced along the wall to ensure she stuck to one side, it was pitch black down here aside from what little light her flickering torch would provide. She gasped as her fingers traced through a cold, viscous slime. It clung to her fingers like molasses, yet it felt smooth and slippery when touching the wall or rubbing it in between her fingers, like lube used to make machinery run smoothly.

She brushed it off on her cloth and pressed on, deeper into the maze-like tomb. She had been down here for what felt like half an hour or so and yet she hadn't found an and or a way back as far as she could tell. She had been tempted to turn back but discipline encouraged her to press on, she had to be closer to the exit than the entrance for sure!

Her hands suddenly stuck into a stringy mess, thin treads wrapping around her fingers and hand, sticking to what little had remained of the earlier substance. While she pulled up her torch to inspect further a cold breeze rushed through the cavelike construct along with a chittering sound. The wind nearly blew out her torch entirely.

Shocked she peers into the abyss ahead, seemingly opening up into another chamber of sorts. The air is cold and humid but she's more so distracted by the clingy substance on her hand, holding her torch close she inspects the tips of her fingers, covered in goop and spiderweb. She shivers and attempts to shake the feeling and simply ignore the feeling on her fingers, which seems to work as a voice dominates the air..or her mind? A chitterous chant not just within her ears but inside her very head as if it were her thoughts that did the talking.

"Not so cautious are you little morsel, I could hear you approaching from miles away above the sand and here within my lair.. You sssstumble around like a fly caught in a web, ffoolishly flailing and buzzing as if to ring a dinner bell. Fffortunatly for you~ I'm already stated.. yet.. Not to worry, you might still have some other use for me."

While the words promised to be reassuring they were far from it, the hairs on her neck standing upright she wanted to run, scream but she couldn't she found herself frozen in place as a humanoid figure with two monstrous black eyes reflected what little light her torch provided, the upper torso sitting upon a massive spider abdomen, some hairs on the legs highlighted against the background. The creature was easily twice as large as herself and far to oversized to be considered any regular spider, or human for that matter. And it wasn't a regular centaur either.. it was a drider, hellspawn. Creatures of chaos and dread.

"What's the matter deary, it looks like you've seen a ghost. You are not going to tell me you are scared of an itsy bitsy spider now are you?"

Snapping out of it our heroïn takes a few paces back, shaking her bow off her shoulder and drawing an arrow from her quiver. However, the feathers start to tangle with the slime and spiderthreat still lingering on her fingers, she shakes her hand to let it drop and draws both her daggers instead, much to the amusement of the rider.

"Such a feisty prey.. you'll make an excssellent mother indeed. I'm fortunate enough you've stumbled in when my eggs are ripe and ready, they become such a burden and they'll need a proper incubator, turnss out humans have the perfect temperature for them to mature before they're laid. I assure you it will be a delight that keeps on giving if one mates a drider.. but let us not get ahead of ourselvesss. The hunt is almost as enjoyable as laying, so I suppoce you get to enjoy it trice."

[Initiative Aeylin 11 > Drider 2]

A simple reference to stats: (I roll d20 to determine the narrative/consequences).Aeylin: 10hp | 3stamina | {AC 13} | +4 to attack | 1d6 damage.
Drider: 7hp | 2stamina | {AC 16} | +1 to attack | 2 damage + apply poison.
+Venom attack with lust buildup (each round +1 counter,
if the number is equal to target [hp+stamina] enter HEAT (lose sanity and submit to lust).

Aeylin doesn't hesitate and attempts to slice at the rider [21>16 for 6 damage], shes careful to step over her torch that she had dropped when drawing both of her daggers. Rolling it to the side with her foot before delivering a mighty slash across one of the driders legs.

The driver squeals in agony taking a few steps back, their many feet clattering along the floor and tiny rocks and rubble. She then lurches forward and attempts to grapple the paladin [Natural 20> vs 12] and successfully holds the girl's arms out in such a way she can't be stabbed or sliced. Eye to eye she smirks at her captive, showing her fangs, her face clearing feminine. She blows a little kiss before sinking them into her prey's neck. Pumping her full of a venomous aphrodisiac. [2 dmg +1 lust]

Aeylin lets out a whimper as the teeth sink in, the sensation of pain flowing into one of utter bliss causing her to slip out a moan at the driders 'kiss'. Realizing whats happening she begins to struggle [8 vs <10] but the driders grip is too firm, she continues to both drink a bit of blood and insert more venom [+2 dmg +1 lust].

"Sstruggling isss futile tiny one, give in to pleasure, I promise I'll satisfy you like none other."

Her veins are pulsing as her heart picks up the pace [+1 lust], her brain releasing natural chemicals that tell her body it's time to mate, unable to control herself she squeezes her thighs together as if to stop the lust from invading her private parts and once again struggles against her captor [5>3] and successfully breaks free. However, with the venom in her system, her window of opportunity to overcome her foe is dwindling.

The drider licking her lips smirks once again.

"And here I thought you where making things easy, walking right into my armss. Foolish me.. Foolish you.."

The drider lifts up her front legs and attempts to pin the girl beneath them [5>13] however our paladin is far too quick to step out of harms way, not keen to be captured again. With a side step and slash she retaliates: [7>16] but fails to connect, the feet of the spider proving equally agile.

The drider attempts to snatch her arm but fails [Natural 1]. And actually drops her guard in doing so.

Aeylin seizes her momentum, taking another step forth she stumbles over her torch! [Natural 1!!]
Now she lays right beneath the drider, completely , and thus the drider simply steps on top of her back, pinning her to the ground. A weird chittering chuckle as she completely steps over the poor girl. [+1 lust]

"Mmy, my.. falling for me already? You must have a low tolerance to my venom.. Are you one to get drunk easily too? I was hoping you'd put up more of a fight.. No matter I can't be the one to complain here if someone is that to unburdain me of my brood."

While talking our virgenous maiden can not only feel the hefty weight upon her back but her body giving in to lustful feelings she's never had before. [+1 lust] her legs starting to quiver and a moistness forming in the cloth around her nethers.

"Tell mme, why did you come all this way? Are you just curious about what it means to mate a drider or where you seeking to find out what happened to these others? Well I can tell you both even if it isn't the reason for you falling at my feet. You see just like you they where loud and I was in need. The uselesss ones served for dinner, some of them still waiting in an ethernal sslumber.. the others? Well quite similar to you my deary, you see it's quite fascinating how life tends to find a way. My species has been growing extinct the moment it came to be in this realm but.. our goddess.. she thought us how to survive, how to.. trive. Your kind is not that different from my own, after all I'm partly similar. However, we lack the ability to incubate our own, and unlike yourselves we don't need someone of our kind to get fertilized.. Your kind has two sexes right? The feminine ones have this thing you'd call.. womb."

"Nnhaa~" The girl involuntarily moans, as if to be excited about her situation. [+1 lust] Instead she realizes it is now or never if she wishes to get away [5<11] but her body betrays her once again, as she uses her arms to push up they tremble and the drider easily presses her down again.

"Tut-tut don't you worry your little head dear, I'm sure they'll fit. My venom should allow your.. 'birth canal' to become more slack and the.. oh what is it called again.. 'cervix'? to be more.. tolerant?"

[+1 lust] Once again she squirms, not one thought in her mind excited about her predicament [2<17] yet her body speaks a different story. She can actually feel it giving in, unable to put up a fight with such weakened muscles..
[+1 lust]. Maybe it would be better to just.. close her eyes and drift off.. to just accept her faith and let the creature do what it intends.. At least she won't be eaten.. and perhaps she can save the others once the creature is distracted!~

"You're awfully quiet for your kind, normally the scream and whail. Praying to their pathetic gods or wishing for their mommys to save them, as if! If they couldn't beat me what hope does their mother have but bear one of my clutches? Sometimes I truly question wether your species is the most intelligent of the lot.."

[+1 Lust (9= 6hp+3mana)]

"MMnnhh!" The paladin moans in agreement, or rather need. The lust-inducing venom fully took over her system. Instead of squirming to break free, she's now attempting to find something to quench her heat.

My oh my.. aren't you an eager one? Do you like it when I mock you? Or is it simply unbearable to have such an empty stomach? Perhaps the floor is too cold for your liking hmm?

Beneath the spider's abdomen, a similar sticky substance drips as a slit slides open, a large tubular organ the size of an arm slides out, within the little light it appears opaque and see trough, it droops down in front of her nose dripping more of the slimy sludge. The tip has a crossed slid instead of a hole you'd see on male anatomy as she had been thought in her classes of anatomy. Whilst Aeylin glances up she can see a roundish shape starting to bulge the base of the tube..

"I.. it's an ovipositer."

She thinks to herself. The gelatinous distention caused the organ to distent to nearly double its girth, the pseudo cock throbbing with desire.

"Issn't it beautiful.. no need for dates or introductions.. just pure passion and a sstruggle to see who comes out on top.. regardless of the outcome only the strong will reproduce.."

The wettish scent of the cave now doubles, the ooze clearly the source of it.. the air heavy with her musk..

"P.. Please.. I.. I can find you another vessel.. I.. I can't take that..it's far too big! I..I'm a virgin!"

"Iss that so? My.. Quite the first time you won't forget isn't it? Worry not my dear.. as I said there shouldn't be.. too mmuch pain. I promised you a good time didn't I?

The creature shifts and shuffles, the mighty organ wiggling with her steps as it leaks drops of splooge across the floor. No longer pinned beneath the driders leg the girl can finally breathe properly again.

"Now.. the real game begins.."

The girl can feel the spider's legs picking her up and tumbling her around, the spider wrapping part of her in webs, specifically her limbs. Once secure she drags and carries her back deeper into the cave. The sound of snores and whimpers meets the Paladins twitching ears as they proceed deeper.. Their current tunnel opens up into a large carved-out structure, and different types of fungi and fireflies illuminate the area, among some off the walls there are those that remain of the caravan strapped to the walls.. their bellies stretched beyond any regular pregnancy.. in terms of human you'd consider it a quintuplet.. but judging from the sheer amount of bulges it's far more than that..

Some that are still conscious follow the new victim with their eyes, others simply stare out in front of them like an "empty" vessel of a human. Each and every one of them are female.. not just humans but elves and drow alike leaving Aeylin to wonder where all the males went. Shaking the thought as the drider hoisted her up against the wall her attention was brought back to the present, the spidery legs easily scaling the wall, she was put up between two overly gravid galls. One of them in a deep slumber, the other in a state of dysphoria as she saw the drider, she wouldn't dare to look, and yet she did as the drider bound her newest acquisition to the cave wall, with her newest vessel installed she climbed back to meet her face to face, the large squishy ovipositor dragging along her stomach leaving a trail of viscous slime over the cloth, the drider was quick to rip it open, exposing her stomach. The cool and damp cave air greeted the girls coochie as it was now utterly exposed and helpless to protect her virginity any longer.

"NNhh~" Struggling against the bindings she knew her insatiable lust was about to be quenched, a mixed signal of excitement and fright coursing through both her veins and spine alike. Goosebumps forming on her skin not just from the cold.. The drider smirked at her once again before leaning in to whisper in her ear:

"I hope you're ready.. well.. you wont get more than you already are~ You are allowed to scream.. to cry.. and to beg for more.. I'll stop when you are at your limit and that's a promise.. I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I, after all.. what comes up.. must come down"

With that, she felt the foreign organ align with her cooch. Both of the slits connecting to one another, rubbing their arousal together into a new substance of lust.. the driders tool is completely covered in its slimy liquid while her own nethers were moist and wet from arousal, she gasped for breath as the organ tested her resistance, it was easily as thick as her wrist and she knew that was just the start of it all..

With an instant pressure slid across her tummy, smearing a copious amount of slime across that would have served much better as a natural lubricant. With a grunt of frustration, the creature pulled it back towards the opening, using her tool as a siegelog to demand entrance to her inner sanctum. With another insistent push it miraculously managed to slip in, the once tight cunt slackened by the venom now easily accommodating the humongous tool she'd only seen as a stud would mount and breed a mare. The pseudocock was as thick as her arm not to speak of the earlier distention she'd seen and known to follow..

"GhooOODS" She cried out, if it hadden't been from the venom each and every one of the residents of the cave would have awakened from their slumbers.

"Yesssh.. That's it.. Accept my giftssss, accept your role as vessel and carry my young.. You've proven to be an exploitive type.. spread them far and wide!"

With that the drider presses on further, spreading equally far and wide into the poor girls cooch in one swift shove, the bump of her first egg connecting with her outer lips as the very tip of the appendage nudges against the sacred barrier of her sanctum.

"There we are.. You'll have to be strong.. brave.. I'm not sure if you came here by chance or choice.. foolishness or bravery but it doesn't matter.. You can take it.. cumm for me my princesss."

An involuntary shudder quakes through her nervous system as she cums on command, what little strength her muscles can muster is used to clamp down on the pseudo cock, it has ridges and bumps that serve to further stimulate her as the drider grinds out her climax back and forth, a thick sludge of goop forming at the base of both their nether regions where cunt meets drider. The paladins breathing becomes laboured as the massive insertion fills the void between her legs that has never experienced anything like it before.

Both of them shudder with quivering legs, the driders especially as the first of her clutch starts to insistently press and spread the lips of passage. Descending both down the tube and vaginal walls, its muscles contracting ring by ring to further push it down into a far better vessel, the ovular shape nudging up against the barrier where it rests patiently, for now.

"Yhoooul thank me later, issn't this good? Isn't it what I promisssed? That's the first.. one is always far too eager to be ahead of the pack.. I bet you could fit a clutch or two.. maybe 3.. Then again.. you haven't been graced to be a mother yet.. I'd be lucky if you'd carry 6.. be sstrong.. brave.. you can manage a dozen can't you?"

Overwhelmed by her senses the once proud and unspoiled paladin started drooling from the corners of her mouth, overtaken by utter bliss and encouraging whispers into her mind through the connection with the drider. While her muscles and part of her nerves had been numbed she could still feel the massive ovular shape that had started to kiss her cervix, it was not a place that had been meant to be touched in her entire life.. and here she was. Part of her wanted to cry and plead the gods for forgiveness.. another wanted to thank them for the experience. She no longer knew what to think or feel anymore as both her mind and body succumbed further to the aphrodisiac.

She did not have to ponder long as another round shape started to nudge up against her nethers. "Nnmmh~" She moaned, whimpering needfully to her 'queen'. She needed to cum again.. she wanted to bear her children to term and lay the eggs once they were matured enough to hatch.. to cum over and over again and make room to carry another clutch for the rest of her days.

"Yess, that's itthh.. help me get them in.. your instincts are sssuper."

The drider had gained full control over her mind by now, instructing the muscles that would normally be used to deliver a baby to slacken and contract in tandem with the ovipositor so that the egg was pushed and drawn deeper into her vagina until it rested right up against the other. The eggs weren't hard, they were a more solid form of the gelatinous sludge that lubricated their passage, some of it spilling out with each passing egg filling out the nooks and crannies around them. The substance came out slightly colder than her own internal temperature but was quick to acclimate to its new cozy environment.

With the first two eggs lined up the drider shifted her abdomen and adjusted to a more comfortable position, dragging part of the egglayer back and letting the first of her eggs fully plop out with a healthy dosage of splooge.
More of her eggs dropping down the eggshute one after the other forming a chain that started to build pressure.

"Aaahn~ nnn..nnhoo.. not in there..please!" With what little remained of her consciousness she tried to persuade the drider to stop. Her pleas falling on deaf ears as the drider simply cooed and shushed her as the paladins cervix started to dilate in submission to the insistent pressure of promised cargo.

"Gods! T-They won't fit, they'll tear me apart!"

"No..Shhh.. they wont.. try to relax..it makess passing them much easier, resistance will only make you sore."

With a loud sloppy sound, the first of the clutch slid in, the girl's body almost seeming to swallow it willingly into her womb, it was followed rapidly by its twin and a pint full of slime, yet another egg eagerly beginning the press through the passage of the slackened cervix.

"ffh..fuuck, t.. they are so heavy.." The girl groaned, if she could her hands would be cradling her stomach now housing two of the eggs that she was barely able to cup with the palms of her hand. The clear bulges she'd seen on the other girls now proved just how packed she was bound to become..

"I know..but you are strong.. you just have to breathe.. sleep and rest your body will do the resst".

The third egg "sllurpt" its way and settled with its brother and sister. The sound of each passing egg sounded like the girl had been utterly soaked and creampied from a series of climaxes and was still being pumped, both of which were true except that instead of sperm and girlcum it was sloppy, spider, slime.

She could feel the series of eggs that had formed a chain towards her womb, her vagina able to accommodate about 2 and a half of them, the rest impatiently pressuring those before them to make way so they could be embraced by their new mother's warmth.

The progression of eggs steadily became more rapid, each almost ritmicly pressing and pushing, shoving slime and eggs deeper and higher. Her stomach now bulging with the outlines of 5 eggs, already seeming in a wicked large stage pregnancy, her skin should have been pulled taut but the slimy substance on and inside of her seemed to have made her skin more elastic along with the muscle relaxant aphrodisiac.. it easily stretched further to accommodate her overburdening cargo.

"mm..more.. how many more do you have? T..this is enough. Can't we wait till I have more space?"

The driver headed no answer as her eggs spoke for themselves as they continued to push and shove egg and slime alike. After a dozen and more eggs had nestled in, a final remained at her cervix. Half-in-half-out. A massive flood of slime behind it encouraged it forth, there was no backing out now. The drider groaned and panted similarly to our heroïne, their labored breaths synching up with each pulse of the egg-laying organ. After minutes it finally managed to slip the majority of its bulk past the cervix, which at this point had slowly started to regain more regitedy, the muscle-numbing venom running out of most of its magic.

Aeylin had passed out at this point, the entire endeavor proving to be far too exhausting to endure in full. The driders pseudocock slowly retracted back into her body as it leaked globs of even ticker sludge into the abused cunny. No longer encumbered she skittered off to take a nap of her own while her precious young awaited their hatch day inside their new vessel.

Sometime later the drider had awakened her from slumber, hand-feeding her some elven bread that no doubt once belonged to the convoy. This continued for the next days.. or weeks.. it was hard to keep track of time inside this cave with no natural light. She has wakened once again and had automatically opened her mouth to accept her feeding, however, it never came..

She felt someone touching her arms and legs and opened her eyes, noticing two figures she'd recognized as her 'sisters' of the guard, they had come to save her. Each carefully held her in place as they undid the binding before simultaneously lowering her to the ground.

"By the gods grace you are saved, you have not to fear sister we've felled the beast."

Aeylin glanced at both of her sisters only to notice now what she'd not been able to see before. Dangling from the ceiling.. numerous coccoons full of the mummified remains of men that were only useful as feed and not as an incubator to the queen. She noticed another duo of sisters helping another lady off the wall. She and the others would count themselves lucky not to meet their faith in the beast's belly or an eternity as a thing to carry her brood.. They sighed in relief as they escaped, some including Aeylin with a bellyful of remembrance.. A present that would prove to keep on giving and if not dealt with to birth a new generation of drider..

The end?

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)