More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Imhotep Imhotep

On the second floor.

The girls take you to their room.

“I’m Jane Doe” you say, introducing yourself.

“I’m Cecilia Hart, this is my second year at Ederia” the redheaded girl informed with a friendly smile, even as she moved closer to the African American girl, who seemed to be sizing you up like a jaguar sizes up a gazelle just before taking it down.

“Hi sweetie” the dark sinned girl said. “I’m Missy. You‘re new this year, aren‘t you?” she added, as Cecilia slipped her arm around Missy’s waist.

You answer that you are a freshman, and you were just headed up to check out your room. Glancing quick at each other and then back to you, the two girls proceed to tell you that you’re breaking tradition by not first meeting three other students before finding your room and unpacking. Not wanting to rock the boat, and upset a tradition, you agree to go with the two girls back to their room and get to know each other before finding your room. The two girls with delight as the double doors of the elevator slide open, and as her right hand slips into Missy’s left, she reaches out with her left and takes your hand and the three of you exit the elevator, and head down the plushly carpeted hallway.

Quickly pushing open the door of their room, Missy flips on the light switch, and your eye adjust to what is a typical college dorm room for two college age girls, except for one glaring difference. The two have arranged their beds in such a way that they sit against one another. Not only that, buy lying on one of the beds in a strap on dildo, its purple phallus rigid and heavily veined as a real cock. You wonder just what the two of them have in mind for you, and how far this “tradition” might go.

Cecilia can see your eyes examining the strap on. “ If you haven’t figured it out already, Missy and I are lezzies” she smiled brightly, revealing a set of straight white teeth. The two set on the edge of each mattress, and you took a chair seat next to one of the small desks. Cecilia kick off her shoes, and Missy stripped off her uniform jacket, and tossed on top of the desktop next to the other bed.

“You interested in joining us in some girly love, Jane? I’m sure you won’t regret it. Cecilia and I will make you feel better than any boy you’ve ever been with ever did. Isn’t that right, baby?” Missy said as she unhooked her skirt to reveal a silky white thong, frilly and sheer that contrasted with her carmel brown flesh. Her lush pubic mound was clearly visible through the thin material.

You hadn’t expected things to move quite so fast, and having had so little experience with girls, you’re silent even as you watch the two sophomores continue to disrobe.

“What do you say” the redhead says as she pulls off her cotton blouse, and reaches behind her back to unhook her flesh colored bra.

Do you break with "tradition"?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)