More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Wildgrrl Wildgrrl

What happens next?

The girls get inside, but lose Allison.

Jessica ran up to the door, taking hold of the handle, and turning it just as Allison and Monica slammed into her back sending the door flying open, and the trio flailing in, landing on the dust covered, hard wood floor in a heap. As they laid there, the door they had just burst through banged hard against the wall, and bounced back, slamming shut hard.

The girls wrestled to stand again, the first of which to get free was Monica, who staggered to her feet before shouting “Did you see that!? The door slammed shut behind us! This place IS haunted!”

Jessica groaned, lifting Allison off of her and standing, brushing herself off as she spoke, “Don’t be stupid. It slammed shut because you both just slammed into me!”

Allison stood unsteadily as Monica took hold of the door knob attempting to open the door. “It’s locked!” She screamed.

Jessica walked up, pushing Monica aside and trying the door herself. “It’s not locked,” she said “It’s jammed. This house is really old, and we just slammed the door. The knob may even be broken now.”

“What are we going to do?” shrieked Monica, the panic in her voice obvious.

“Stop screaming!” demanded Jessica “There’s got to be another door around here, we’ll just find it and leave that way. Allison…” Jessica’s voice trailed off as she looked around the dusty, dark mansion’s foyer. Allison was nowhere in sight.

“Allison?” Jessica called into the darkness, quickly echoed by Monica, “Allison?”

What happened to Allison?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)