More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Orkiegirl Orkiegirl

What's next?

The girls arrive at the Club

"I'm really, really not sure about this, Holly." Leah yelps, doing her best to stay upright in her towering heels. The shoes had been an impulse buy in the Navaria markets, and Holly had spotted them and zeroed in instantly, the second she folded and agreed to go on this little outing.

"Don't worry hon, I'm sure enough for both of us." Holly throws a grin back at her redheaded friend, pulling her along urgently by the hand.

A blast of hot air narrowly misses Leah's head as they duck through a maintenance alleyway, and then they emerge onto the strip, assaulted by a blast of pulsing sound and neon light. "There it is!" Holly squeals happily, "I've wanted to check this place out for ages. God Leah I've been gagging for some time off!"

Leah can't deny, her petite friend's enthusiasm is infectious. Currently battling against the overwhelming noise of the nightclub up ahead.

The girls totter towards the building, and Holly fishes in the pockets of her cropped flight jacket, which barely conceals her slender figure in her tight little party dress. A quartet of rough-looking aliens linger some way down from the club entrance, and make a show of drinking in the sight of the girls: Leah's long legs, Holly's tightly packaged and ample cleavage. Leah pulls her own coat around her tighter, trying to conceal her enviable body.

Holly peers up at the towering android bouncer on the door, flashing a wide and winning smile. It's eyes glow red, and a faint beam scans Holly head to toe, checking her for contraband.

"Bouncers right?" She mutters to Leah, looping her arm through her taller friend's. "If he wasn't a tin can I'd just, y'know." She folds her arms, squashing her tits further together. "But we'll be fine."

"Right." Leah mumbles uncertainly, aware of the eyes of the nearby aliens burning into her back.

"Approved." The android blares, eyes turning green. Holly begins to skip forward, but halts as the bouncer completes its scan of Leah. "Not approved."

Leah can't help but feel a little flare of indignation. This close to the club, and why isn't she good enough?

"What the fuck?" Holly splutters, ready to round on the robot, her little face full of irritation and affront. Then she pauses, as something seems to click together. "Oh."

She leans up on her toes, cupping her hand to Leah's ear, as the redhead stoops. "I think you need to, you know. Show a little skin." She tweaks Leah's coat, just enough to prompt her to take it off, and show off the dress underneath.

"Oh for fuck's sake." Leah squeaks, colouring as red as her hair as she considers the idea. Can she bring herself to? She's not even had a drink yet!

Does Leah show a little skin to get the girls past the bouncer?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)