More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by csg46x csg46x

High School.

The girlfriend.

Damien ripped into his girlfriend’s pussy with a fierce thrust, hilting himself inside of her cunt with his balls pressed tightly against her asshole.

Becca had been his girlfriend for a whole 2 days, (his birthday)and he had managed to ‘let’ her feel his 10” dick by ‘accident’ at the party. The little slut couldn’t get it inside of her fast enough once she felt what he was packing. Now though, she may have taken more than she could chew (or swallow).

Becca screamed as the 10” long fuck stick invaded her pussy. She was a cheerleader at the same school as Damien, and was by no means a virgin, but right now she may as well have been one. She felt a tear in her pussy as Damien thrust into her over and over again.

Damien had one hand around her neck as he continued thrusting, his balls slapping her ass as he lightly choked her.

“Like that dick slut?” He asked menacingly. “Your cum dumpster of a cunt is going to take another load of mine today.

“Fuck yes!” She cried. “Give me that dick. Give it to me! Ohhhh myyy GOD!”

Becca orgasmed under Damien as he roughly penetrated her snug pussy.

Pulling his dick out, Damien flipped her over and put the head of his dick near her pucker.

“What are you doing? Not there, you’re too big. Put it back in my pussy.”

“Tough luck slut.” Damien gave one cursory spit on her back door and then began forcing his rock hard meat stick into it.

Becca screamed in pain then, but silenced herself by biting the pillow in front of her. Becca grunted and cried as Damien fed more and more of his dick up her butt.

“Please stop,” she cried, “we can do anything else, just please take it out!”

Damien grunted, finally finding his dick to be entirely swallowed by her obscenely stretched asshole. “We will slut. We will do everything else, but we will also do this.”

Damien pumped her ass for about 5 minutes before the friction and tightness caused it to be too much for him. Damien groaned as he painted the bitch’s colon white.

Becca hadn’t been able to hold herself up and her face had fallen to the bed where she now faced the wall. Her vision was narrowed down to a movie poster, which she could barely comprehend as her ass was served up to the man behind her like an offering.

When Damien finally came, Becca wasn’t making any more sound. Even when his dick was pulled from her ravaged ass, the only sound Becca could make was a sigh and an involuntary audible ‘pop’ from her asshole as air was expelled.

Damien dropped some tissue next to her and stood up, walked away, and showered. Not expecting her to be there when he returned. A dismissal if there ever was one.

He was right, she was gone.

At school.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)