More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sprhr2 Sprhr2

Who am I going to fuck first?

The girl you role play with online

The choice seems obvious. For years - I'm not even sure how many - I been helping my dry spells during my wife's business trips by role playing with Claire on Kik. Our kinks line up, and we've both shared so much with each other, including pics of each other naked. I have no idea how many times she's made me cum already, but she feels like the natural answer to the question of where to begin. I jump on Kik.

'Where did you say you were going on business this week?' Claire is always up early and usually responds most regularly in the morning anyway, occasionally sharing pics of her in the tub enjoying your morning chat. I wait for her reply.

'At the airport now to fly to Savannah for the day and fly back tomorrow. Why?'

'book your room and extra night.'

'WHAT?!? Don't tease me, Mike...'

'I'm not teasing you... Yet.'

There's a pause. I wonder if I misjudged. If maybe for all we've talked about it that she never actually wanted to meet. The more time passes the more I second guess myself. Finally I get the notification and immediately open it. It's a picture. She clearly snuck into an airport bathroom and started stripping for me. Her blazer and blouse are thrown open, breasts freed from her black lace demi bra. One is hanging from her mouth while she sucks on her nipple - she knows I've always loved how she could do that. The other is in her hand, fingers working a clearly hard nipple.

I'm instantly hard. She wants this as much as I do, and it seems like we're destined to fuck until exhaustion tonight. A message pops up, 'sorry for the delay, but I wanted to show you how excited I was. I can't wait until tonight.'

I grab a bag and start packing. I load my car and head off on the road. Luckily Savannah is only a two hour drive. We work out a the details of the rendezvous over the rest of the day. Once there I park and wait for you in the lobby. I see you enter with some of your coworkers. As we look at each other, it's clear that we're both using all the restraint we can muster to not fuck right there in the lobby. Claire introduces me as an old friend that came to catch up. I chuckle at the double entendre. Her co-workers leave us to it and we head to her room.

What's the first thing you do with Claire?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)