More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Bimbo_Cindy Bimbo_Cindy

What happens next?

The girl tapes out before Mr. Hunk could cum

He continued to slam her reshaped pussy apart with that extremely fast and hard speed for more than half an hour, until that screaming Bimbo suddenly taped out with one last mind-blowing orgasm. Her large tongue hung out of her wide-open mouth but her eyes were closed - the large lashes could be seen clearly. The hunk stud pulled his monster cock out of her destroyed hole with loud fleshy noises (it took some seconds until his whole 21-inch pussy-breaker was shoved out of her still tight pussy). As that monster got free, it immediately got stiff again and rose up like a baguette, just thicker and larger. "God damn, she seemed to be such a perfect bimbo! I really did believe she could take my cock in her tight pussy for more than 2 hours!", the stud said to himself, while he clearly looked a bit upset. "I think i just hammered into her to good!", he said with a grin on his face. Shrugging, he grabbed his prick with both of his huge hands while stroking it a bit. "I need a new bimbo!", he thought to himself, got up and put on his White T-Shirt, that underlined every one of his define muscles, and that black sweatpants that could almost hide his incredibly large penis and his coconut sized balls. He looked at the Bimbo one last time. "You did a good job", he said with an even bigger smirk on his face and left the hotel room.

Where will he look for a new Bimbo to fuck?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)