More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Bimbo_Cindy Bimbo_Cindy

Where will he look for a new Bimbo to fuck?

He messages one of his fuck girls

He was usually fucking a few bimbos per day, and with his massive cock and incredibly muscular and immensely strong body he was expecting for few of them to not be able to handle him for very long. So, when the gorgeous, fit, very promising bimbo underneath him had passed out in sheer orgasmic bliss, he was a bit disappointed but not surprised.
Especially, since he always has a back-up-plan: While he loved fucking and resizing new bimbos, he also had a around five bimbo sluts that he was frequently fucking. They were practically the elite of Bimbo Doll and were both able to take his whole cock for more than an hour and also survive his bed-breaking fuck-slams without passing out.

So he picked-up his phone and messaged one his favourite of the Five: Nikky Cummings, a 25 years old, 5'5'' tall 125lbs heavy fitness bimbo with platinum blonde hair, a very fit, yet slender and ultra-feminine hourglass-body, a tight, perky, jiggly bubblebutt (the result of hundreds upon hundreds of hours in the gym), a slender yet toned waist, a gorgeous face and (most importantly) incredibly large and perfect tits (the last time he had measured them they had been about 32HH).

He messaged her to come see him at his penthouse suite that he was renting. She knew that place already as he only about a week ago had fucked her there; having resulted in him having to order a new bed for the suite and her leaving the penthouse unable to walk straight for a few days.

"omg, yes, cant wait, daddy!", she replied, followed by a lips emoji and the one that has hearts for eyes.

They had quickly met up and when He saw her standing there in front of him, all dolled up and ready to fuck, he couldn't hold back anymore and just picked her up and they started making-out passionately like the two perfect people they were. When the elevator to his suite had finally arrived on the top floor Nikky's dress was already half-way stripped-off and his T-shirt covered in lipstick marks.
His lust and passion to just pound a perfect bimbo got once again a hold of him, when the elevator doors opened. So, he - the busty babe in his hands - just walked with her straight to the large bed chamber and simply threw her on the massive, reinforced king-sized bed.

"Get ready for a proper fuck, Nikky. I am gonna pound your brains out, slut!", he uttered with passion, almost grunting it.

She smiled excited up at him as she equally filled with lust and passion and the animalistic urge to just breed. "Oh, yes! Please! Fucking give it to me you bull-stud!"

So, unsurprisingly, a few minutes later the neighbours had to once again listen to the rhythmic, hard-hitting wooden THUMPs! and SQUEAKs! of the bed banging against the wall, followed by the squeals and screams of the orgasming bimbo, His occasional very deep grunts and their very smutty fuck-talk that echoed through the whole building.

In what position do they start fucking?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)