More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jk89 jk89

Here are the choices to start with

The friend's mom who was interested in more than just hearing about my experiences at college

Hi everyone. I came across this concept for a collection that jvz1966 has started, and I thought it would be the perfect place to share my own MILF story. It actually took place over fifteen years ago now, and is the tale of the summer that I began fooling around with one of my very good friend's mom. Now, obviously, I can't load any pictures of her on this site, but over the years of watching porn, I stumbled across a pornstar that bears an incredible resemblance to her, so I'll use those images to help you visualize the woman that helped shape my sexual kinks and fantasies ever since. The pornstar is Angela Attison, but when I jerk off to her, I pretend she's my good friend's mom, Mrs. Lucy Stevens.

First of all, let me introduce myself. My name is David, and to give you a little background, I grew up in a middle-class, suburban neighborhood in the northeast of the United States. The neighborhood itself was a series of several streets that were all interconnected to each other and one where the children were regularly outside playing when the days were nice, and where several of the families took turns holding neighborhood parties over the summer months. My family was one of the regular hosts, and another of those was the Stevens family.

The Stevens had four members to their household, Mr. and Mrs. Stevens, and their two daughters, Laura and Bethany. Laura was my age and Bethany was two years younger.

As I said before, many of the neighborhood children played outside together, and, as far back as elementary school, this was the case with Laura and I. It wasn't until we reached middle school, though, where Laura and I ended up becoming part of the same friend group and started hanging out outside the typical neighborhood gatherings.

As we grew older and moved up to the high school, the friend group changed a bit, some people leaving, others joining, but Laura and I were a constant and found our friendship continued to grow. Laura was the friend I could go to if I ever needed advice about girls, and she'd do the same with me when she had questions about guys. We were in many of the same classes and spent a lot of time over each other's houses, studying together for exams or just hanging out, and we probably knew each other better than anyone else. Our parents joked that it was like they had another child, and our friends jokingly took bets on when we'd finally get together, but it honestly felt like one of those situations where that opportunity would never present itself. Sure, the two of us flirted with each other a bit and our conversations could often turn towards being sexual and inappropriate, but it always seemed like one of us was in some sort relationship whenever the other was single and it was never the right time. What really nixed that from happening is during our senior year when she started a long term relationship with another one of my good friends, Josh, which continued through the summer after we graduated.

That period of time is probably when I started thinking about what it would be like to fuck Laura the most and I honestly became a little jealous of Josh. Of course I heard things from him from time to time about what they had done together, but Laura was actually the one who would go into more details. I remember one time in particular where we were taking a break from studying for a physics exam and she suddenly started talking about having sex with Josh the night before.

"David, have you ever had sex so good that you couldn't stop thinking about it? I'm having trouble concentrating on this physics material after what Josh did to me last night." she said to me out of the blue.

"Are you sure it was actually good? Sounds more like Josh just left you unsatisfied." I said, jumping at the opportunity to bash my friend when he wasn't around to defend himself.

"I'm serious you jerk. Last night, he was doing me doggy style then reached around me and started playing with my clit. Within seconds, he had my whole body shaking, and now all I can think about is getting fucked like that again."

"So what are you saying? Are you asking me to fuck you so you can concentrate better?" I asked her with a shit-eating grin on my face.

"God, you're such an ass." she said, rolling her eyes at me.

I couldn't stop there though and continued. "No seriously, I wouldn't want you to get a bad grade on this test because you can't concentrate on studying. C'mon, I'll fuck you just like Josh did. I'll even give you something extra and put my thumb in your ass at the same time." I told her, barely able to control my laughter.

"Oh my god! Why do all you boys think every girl wants something up their ass!?!"

"Woah, I never said every girl did, but I figured a dirty whore like you wants as many of her holes filled up as possible. I mean, sure, you'd probably prefer to get tag-teamed and have another dick up your ass, but seeing I'm the only one here, I figure my thumb is the next best option." I told her, trying to maintain some semblance of composure.

"Ok, you seriously need to start watching some different porn if you think that's what girls want, you pig." she scolded me before getting us back to the task of studying for the exam.

Of course, after that exchange, I was the one who had trouble concentrating on studying and couldn't get the mental image of Laura on all fours in front of me out of my mind and I definitely spanked one out to that thought as soon as I got home.

Eventually, our senior year ended, we had graduation, hung out and partied as much as we could over the summer, and when August drew to a close, we left home to go college.

Freshman year was great. I learned about a new level of freedom I never knew existed and found out, first hand, how easy freshman girls are. The first year of college was over before I knew it and by mid-May, I was moving back home and trying to get used to living with my parents and siblings once again.

Laura's semester ended a week after mine did and she asked me to swing by her house to help her unload the car, as her dad was away on business and she thought there were a couple things her and her mom wouldn't be able to lift. I agreed and made my way over there when she texted me that she was home. There were only a couple of things on the heavier side and the three of us made quick work of unloading her belongings and moving them into her bedroom before sitting down in the kitchen to have a cold drink while getting caught up. It was mostly Mrs. Stevens that wanted to hear about how things were going at school, directing the majority of her questions to me while Laura spent the majority of that time looking down and texting on her phone. After several minutes of conversation passed, Laura moved to stand up and interrupted her mom.

"Hey mom, Jess wants to meet up. She says she's got something important she needs to talk about. I'll be back before dinner though, ok?"

"You're just going to leave David here after he came over just to help you unload your car?" Mrs. Stevens protested.

"David doesn't care, right David?" she asked me without actually waiting for my answer. "Besides, you're the one who's asking him all the questions. You two can keep talking. Jess is already here. I gotta go. Bye!" she said, as she waved over her shoulder and moved down the hall towards the front door.

Now I should probably describe Mrs. Stevens at this point. First of all, she and Laura share a striking resemblance to each other, each of them standing about 5'5" tall, and there's no doubt, when you see them together, that they're mother and daughter. I have actually, semi-jokingly, commented to Laura in the past, that her mom could just as easily pass for her older sister and that I bet more than one of her boyfriends had fantasized about having a mother-daughter threesome with them, which is truthfully something I had done myself. Mrs. Stevens had kept herself in good shape over the years and had a surprisingly fit body that she didn't mind showing off at times, often wearing bikinis to some of the summer gatherings, to the pleasure of many of the dads and some of us older boys.

She had long, dirty-blonde hair that she parted just off-center and often wore it down, allowing it to frame her face and fall down her back, past her shoulder blades. Her sparkling, blue eyes were almond in shape, sat below neatly groomed eyebrows trimmed into subtle arches, and were centered on her oval-shaped face. She passed her narrow, straight nose, among many other things, onto her daughter, which I heard her give credit to her Greek ancestry, and her lips, though on the thinner side, were usually parted in an easy smile to reveal pearly, white teeth. A small mole sat above the left side of her mouth giving her a unique feature that made her stand out just a little bit more from the crowd.

Her tits were another feature that made her stand out, and fortunately for Laura, something else her mom passed along to her. I happened to know Laura was a D-cup, and Mrs. Stevens' breasts were still keeping their shape, despite her having two children, with a natural spacing that made her cleavage a perfect valley when she wore certain tops.

It wasn't just physical appearance with Mrs. Stevens either, she had a great personality as well. Always welcoming anyone into her home, she was quick to smile and greet you with a hug. She seemed to genuinely care about what you had to say and was easy to talk to and there were multiple times over the years where I had gone over to hang out with Laura, but ended up hanging out more with Mrs. Stevens instead.

Now I don't want you to think Mrs. Stevens had no flaws, she had two kids after all, and her stomach never got as tight as I'm sure it once was. If she wore shorts that were a little too tight, you could see the signs of a roll forming over the waistband, her legs were starting to show the signs of some small, varicose veins forming, her arms had a little jiggle to them, some laugh lines had started to form at the corners of her eyes, and I thought she could be a little tough on Laura at times, but as far as moms go, she was easily on the top of my list of ones I'd like to fuck.

To get back to the story, we heard the front door close and Mrs. Stevens began shaking her head. "It was nice spending time with you honey." she said towards the door that Laura just exited before turning to me. "Well David, at least you didn't leave me all alone. So tell me more about how college is going. How did your first year go?" she asked, leaning towards me.

"The first half of the first semester wasn't great." I admitted. "Probably went out a little too much, stayed up a little too late gaming with friends, and didn't study enough, but I started to figure out how to balance things a little better and I've got a 3.3 right now. Not the greatest I know, but it could also be a lot worse." I told her.

"What about the girls at school? Are you dating anyone?" she followed up with.

"I'm talking to this girl, Christine, but we're not exclusive, so I've been able to have some fun too." I remember replying with a smirk, comfortable enough with Mrs. Stevens that I didn't mind giving her some small details about my sex life.

"Oh that's good to hear, David. Maybe this will be the summer you and Laura finally get together then? You know I've been waiting for that to happen for years." she said with a twinkle in her eye.

That statement was the truth. Mrs. Stevens had been trying to get the two of us together for as long as I could remember, even referring to me as her future son-in-law on multiple occasions. Used to her tactics by now, I laughed, but had a counterargument as well. "I don't know Mrs. Stevens. I think her and Josh might be a thing again this summer. I know they were talking to each other over winter break and stayed in touch while away at school."

"Yeah, those two being together always surprised me. As much as she would hate to admit it, my daughter and I are very similar in a lot of ways, and Josh really isn't my type. You on the other hand..." she said, leaving the sentence unfinished while reaching over and placing her hand on the top of mine. The soft touch of her hand send a small shiver up my arm that traveled directly to my groin and I felt my dick begin to swell. "But I guess there are somethings where my daughter and I differ." she then continued. "Her taste in men, and she does seem to like being in these long term relationships. When I was her age, though, I was hooking up with as many guys as possible! I remember one semester where my roommate and I tried to see how many straight days we could go having sex with a different guy every day. I made it to 12 before I became too sore and had to stop." she then said to me, running the tip of her finger in circular motions over the top of my hand.

Now, judge me if you will, but I had only just turned 19, and though I'd been with several girls, some of them absolute sluts that threw themselves at me, none were fully mature women, or a good friend's mom that I'd grown up around for the majority of my life for that matter, so I really wasn't positive where she was going with this. Was she just reliving some of her own college days and saying a little more than she should, or was she actually coming onto me? "Uhhh, Mrs. Stevens... umm are you sure you want to tell me that stuff?" I remember asking.

"Oh David, you're an adult now, I think it's about time you started calling me Lucy, and I don't care if you know a little about my sexual past. I'm happily married with two children that I love, and those days are long gone for me, but it doesn't mean that I can't look back on them fondly. Hearing about you and Laura in college has me reminiscing about all that fun I used to have, but if you don't want to hear my stories, maybe you should tell me some of yours instead. Why don't you tell me about some of this fun you've been having at school with these other girls. Give me something juicy." I remember her saying, licking her lips and moving her seat closer to mine with a sudden eagerness to her mannerisms.

Now, like I said, I had been with a several girls at school who were absolute sluts and, fortunately for me, some of them were really into trying things other than just straight sex, and I'd now done more than just stick a thumb up an ass, if you get my meaning, but I didn't think I was exactly comfortable sharing those things with Mrs. Stevens. There was one story that came to mind, though, that I thought might be enough to satisfy Mrs. Stevens' request without it being too graphic. "Alright," I said, "there is this girl, Nicky, who I kinda fooled around with a little that lives on my floor." I suggested.

"Ooh, tell me about her." Mrs. Stevens said, obviously excited that I was actually sharing this type of information with her. "What does she look like? Is she curvy like Laura and I?" she asked.

"She's actually very different from you and Laura." I remember replying, not stopping to think why Mrs. Stevens would be asking if she and her daughter shared any resemblance to the girls I was hooking up with at college. "She's actually kinda tiny, maybe 5'1", brown hair, brown eyes."

"David, that's hardly a description." she scolded me, leaning in closer and moving her hand to just above my knee. "Give me more details! I want to be able to picture this girl in my mind!"

"Uh, Ok." I stuttered out. Creative writing was never my strong suit and I, honestly wasn't too sure of how I'd describe Nicky in a way that didn't entail phrases like "tight little ass" or "perky little tits" like I would with my friends. Mrs. Stevens saved me though and started asking questions and filling in the blanks instead.

"I bet she's got a nice, tight body, doesn't she? All those college girls do." she said, looking as though she might be a little jealous, or possibly a little aroused, by the thought.

"Yeah she does." I replied, nodding while forgetting myself for the moment and quickly agreeing with the accurate statement.

"A firm, little ass that begs to be squeezed and fondled? A flat tummy that she likes to show off with tight fitting belly shirts?" she continued, her hand now caressing my thigh.

"Mm-hm." I agreed again then started filling in some of the blanks, getting more excited from the combination of Mrs. Stevens touch and her own enthusiasm with hearing the story. "And she's got these perky little breasts that are barely a handful with nipples that seem like they're always hard. She's also got these big, brown eyes and a cute little nose that could make her look innocent, but she pierced her upper lip and has her eyebrows groomed in a way that, when she smiles, she looks like she's up to no good."

Pornstar: Sheri Vi

"Mmmm, and what kind of fun did you and this mischievous little girl have?" Mrs. Stevens asked, her hand inching further up my leg, coming dangerously close to my rapidly swelling cock, and squeezing my inner thigh.

Now by this point, like I said, the blood was beginning to rush to my dick and, therefore, away from my brain, and any reservations I initially had about sharing sex stories with my friend's mom were starting to vanish. Instead, I had the greater urge to try and impress her with my experiences and was actually starting to second guess the story I picked to tell. It was too late to turn back though, so I continued on, intent to give her some details that I might have chosen to leave off at first.

"Well, Nicky and I had been flirting with each other for a couple of weeks and one day we ended up in her room and, I don't remember exactly how it came up, but she started bragging to me about how she could unbutton a guy's pants with just her mouth." I started to tell her.

"Really?" she said, interest piqued. "This sounds like my type of girl! Did you ask her to prove it!?"

"Of course I did." I responded, a little surprised Mrs. Stevens would even ask that question. "You think I'd hear that and just move onto the next conversation topic? I could tell that she wanted to show me just how skilled she was with her mouth, and I was pretty sure it wouldn't end with her unbuttoning my pants."

"Oh god I miss those days! So could she really do it with just her mouth? No hands at all!?" she asked, obviously uninterested in any of the finer details of the story.

Well if Mrs. Stevens just wanted to skip ahead to the good stuff, I wasn't going to deny her that, and I gave her the answer she was looking for. "She could." I said nodding my head. "And just like I hoped, she wasn't finished when she undid my pants. I'll just say that she had a very talented mouth and I was more than satisfied when I left her room." I told Mrs. Stevens as I thought back to the site of Nicky on her knees in front of me, licking my dick like a lollipop.

"God that sounds so hot! I wonder if I could do that." Mrs. Stevens wondered out loud before turning back to me for more details. "What position were you in when she did it, David? Were you standing up? Lying down?" she started asking me, curious and eager to learn more.

"She had my sitting down and she was on her knees in front of me." I quickly told her, no longer embarrassed by the topic I was sharing with my friend's mom, and instead, proud of the fact that my story appeared to be exciting her.

"C'mon David, I have to try this!" she said, suddenly standing and taking my hand to pull me up from my seat. Before I knew what was happening, I was following her down the hall to the Living Room and being directed to sit down on the couch when we got there, with Mrs. Stevens dropping down to her knees in front me.

As she brought her face towards my crotch, it started to register in my head what exactly was about to happen, and I experienced a fleeting moment of doubt which I voiced to Mrs. Stevens. "Mrs. Stevens, are you sure we should be doing this?" I asked as I felt her teeth begin tugging on my pants.

"Now David, I thought I told you to call me Lucy." she said, pausing her work for a second to look up at me. "And if you really want me to stop, all you have to do is tell me to." she then told me before dropping her head back between my legs and getting back to work on my button without waiting for my answer.

As you might have guessed, I didn't raise any other objections from that point on and decided to sit back and see just how far Mrs. Stevens was willing to take this. The erotic site of her blonde head moving around my crotch, as well as the feeling of her face randomly rubbing against my junk, trying to find the right angle to access the button, was getting me even more aroused and I could feel my dick straining against my pants. There was one other piece of knowledge that only added to my arousal, and that was the fact that my pants were the only thing my dick was straining against because I had gone commando that morning, finding that I've been a lot more comfortable without any underwear on lately. This meant that, regardless of whether she'd planned to stop once she found she was able to unbutton my pants or was going to keep going, I'd soon be exposing my erect cock to a woman I've known for the majority of my life and I couldn't wait to see how she'd react.

"Shit, this isn't as easy as I thought it would be! Every time I think I've got it figured out, the button slips from my teeth." I heard Mrs. Stevens say from my legs during a brief pause she allowed herself before she got back to the task at hand. "Ah-must, ah-must..." I heard her saying shortly after, which I figured out was "Almost" just as I felt the release of pants, signaling her success. She let out a small "whoop" of cheer then got back to work on the zipper to finish off the rest of the fasteners.

Job complete, she began to remove her head from between my legs, looking up at me with a large, proud smile on her face when she happened to glance down and see what she had exposed.

"Ooooh, look at what we have here." Mrs. Stevens said, reaching to move the unfastened flaps of my pants that were still partially concealing my dick.

"David, did I make this happen?" she asked innocently as she grabbed hold of my shaft, circling my girth with her hand. "I guess it would be pretty rude of me to just leave you like this, wouldn't it. Do you want me to take care of you like your friend Nicky did?" she asked, as her hand slid down my length then began fondling my heavy ball sack.

"Uhh, if you want to..." was all I could think to say when I was actually presented with the exact thing I wanted most at that moment in time. I then lifted my hips and slid my pants down my legs and out of the way trying not to look too eager.

Mrs. Stevens didn't waste much time and I was soon treated to the feeling of her hot, wet mouth enveloping the head of my cock.

"Oh shit, Mrs. Stev... I mean Lucy... Oh god that's good!" I moaned as she began slurping on my pole and working more and more of my length into her mouth.

"Mmm, David, I've forgotten what it's like to have a young, hard dick filling up my mouth and, I have to say, yours is quite impressive." she said, pausing for a second. "But instead of calling me Lucy, call me Nicky. I want you to treat me like that little college slut of yours! Let's act out what you two did." she told me before gobbling me back down.

"Holy fuck!" I thought to myself. I couldn't believe what was actually happening and once again tried to come to grips that this was actually Mrs. Stevens that I was doing this with. The woman who almost treated me like another one of her kids! My depraved 19 year old mind realized that as great as this was, I could actually make it better. With Nicky, I actually hadn't said much, but Mrs. Stevens didn't know that and I realized I could say things out loud that I had only thought about saying when it was actually happening.

"Alright Nicky," I said, emphasizing the name "you want to act out what we did the first time? You liked the taste of my cum so much that you had to have it again?" I asked her, then immediately second guessed myself, questioning if that statement may have taken things too far. Fortunately, my worries were for naught, as Mrs. Stevens simply played along and answered the way she thought Nicky would.

"You know I loved it David!" she said, removing her mouth from my cock to answer. "I can't wait for you to feed me all of your hot, salty cum, and I'm going to make sure I suck every last drop out of these big, heavy balls of yours." she told me as she fondled my scrotum then got right back to work, taking half my engorged member down her throat before she started bobbing her head up and down my length.

Fuck, that answer was better than I could have hoped for, better than what I would have expected if I was starring in my own personal porno, and I felt like it was an OK for me to keep the dirty talk up. Placing my hands on either side of her head, I started making small movements with my hips to match her rhythm then complimented her efforts. "Holy shit, Nicky! This is even better than last time!" I told her in all honesty. While the real Nicky had given me one of the top 5 blowjobs I'd ever had, Mrs. Stevens had very likely been sucking cock for longer than Nicky had even been alive and her experience was evident. She was doing things with her tongue to the underside of my dick that I had never felt before and without me even cumming yet, this blowjob had taken the top spot. "I don't know how many dicks you had to suck in your life to get this good, but however many it was, all that practice has paid off! You're fucking amazing!"

Where some women might have been insulted by the reference to their promiscuity, Mrs. Stevens seemed to appreciate me complimenting her skills and I felt her increase her efforts, trying to shove more of my meat stick down her gullet until I could feel myself bumping against the back of her throat. "Fuck yeah, Nicky! Deep throat that dick you little cock-hungry slut! Oh fuck, you keep working it like that and you'll be swallowing my cum in no time!" I told her as I began feeling my balls tighten.

Hearing that statement, Mrs. Stevens pulled her mouth off of my dick and I watched as a string of saliva briefly connected her tongue to my mushroom tip before breaking free and landing on my balls. "Oh David, I can't wait to taste your cum, but if you're that close, I should probably take my shirt off just in case I can't manage to handle your whole load." she said to me before quickly stripping out of her shirt and bra, tossing them onto the floor.

Like I had said before, I'd seen Mrs. Stevens in bikini tops plenty of times before, but that still didn't prepare me for the site of her magnificent, brazenly exposed breasts. A pair of full, heavy, pendant breasts were a shade or two lighter than the surrounding skin and pink, half dollar-sized areola were centered on them. Her nipples stood erect, the size of pencil erasers, and I had the sudden urge to smother myself between her tits and take turns sucking on each of the rose colored nubs.

Mrs. Stevens had no trouble at all seeing where my attention was now focused and let out a little giggle. "Looks like someone likes what he sees. Let me ask you, David, what kind of tits do you prefer? Do you like tiny, little, flat ones like Nicky's, or nice, big, bouncy titties that you can grab hold of and play with like mine?" she asked me, breaking from character for a second and squeezing her two mammaries together as she looked up at me with a devilish grin on her face.

"Oh god Lucy, your tits, for sure!" I said, not having to spend a second thinking about my answer. "I want them in my face so bad right now." I told her, unable to hide my desires from her.

"Maybe some other time, baby. I've got something I have to finish first." she said, grinning ear to ear at my answer before lowering her head between my legs and slurping my rod back into her mouth.

"Shit Lucy! You're so fuckin' good! My god, I can't believe this is happening!" I said as she resumed amazing me with her orals skills, no longer caring about keeping up the role-play that this first started with. "Uunnnhhhhh, that's soooo goooood! Oh god, don't stop! You're getting me so close!" I warned her, after only a few more minutes of her skilled ministrations.

Mrs. Stevens had a different, dirtier, idea, however and pulled her mouth from my dick once again. "Treat my like I'm one of your skanky, college whores!" she begged me. "Hold me by me head and shoot your load into my mouth like I'm some cum-hungry slut!"

Not needing to be asked twice, I leapt to my feet and began rapidly jacking my cock in front of her face. "That's what you want Lucy? Then open up wide you nasty MILF!" I ordered her as I grabbed a handful of her hair, giving her head a slight yank back as I did so. Mrs. Stevens eagerly complied, sticking her tongue out as a target while staring up at me the entire time. That site was too much for me and I had to move quick to line up the head of my cock with her open mouth as I felt my load rapidly working it's way through my shaft, threatening to burst free.

I had just enough time to warn her with "Here it is!" before I felt myself explode into her waiting mouth, the sensation so intense, I felt my knees buckle under me. As my load first erupted from my dick, I had thrown my my head back and clamped my eyes shut meaning I wasn't able to see where the first of my thick, white streamers of cum landed, but as I regained my composure and continued feverishly, pumping my cock, spraying Lucy with my seed, I was able to look down and see that while some of it had hit it's mark, some had also hit her cheek and more had hit her collar bone, which I could see was already starting to drip down towards the valley between her tits.

Eventually, I felt the contractions in my loins begin to slow and as I kneaded the final glob of my sperm to the tip of my cock, Lucy latched back onto me with her mouth and began sucking my dick like a straw. I let out a gutteral moan that was brought on by the odd mix of pain and pleasure that Lucy was inflicting on me as she truly seemed intent on sucking every last drop of cum from my balls. After several, agonizingly pleasurable moments, she seemed to think she had gotten all that she would out of me and finally released her hold on my member, allowing me to collapse back onto the couch in exhaustion.

Lucy wasn't done just yet though, and she put on a little show for me by scooping up the cum that landed on her face and chest with her fingers then licked them clean in front of me, letting out an exaggerated "Mmmmmm!" like it was the best thing she had ever tasted in her life. When she was satisfied she had her fingers sufficiently cleaned, she grabbed her discarded shirt and bra and climbed to her feet before turning back to me.

"Thank you for sharing your story David. I felt like it was me in that dorm room with you. I forgot how good it felt to be young and wild like that! Maybe you can share some more stories with me another time." she suggested, giving me a wink then leaning over to kiss me on my cheek. "You should probably get going now, though. Who knows when one of the girls might come home and it might be a little difficult to explain this." she said, gesturing to me sprawled out on the couch with my pants down around my ankles. "Plus, I should clean myself up and think of what I'm going to make for dinner, or maybe it'll just have to be a take-out night." she said, more to herself than to me, then turned and started walking down the hall. "Thanks again David."

"Uhh yeah, thank you too Mrs. Ste, I mean Lucy." I responded with an awkward goodbye while reaching down to pull up my pants." Not really sure if I was supposed to stick around or what, I gave her a minute or two, but when it seemed like Lucy wasn't going to return, I let myself out of the house and returned to mine.

As you might imagine, that was the beginning of my MILF obsession. Over the next couple of weeks, I started seeing women in a whole new way. Women I wouldn't have looked twice at before, I started fantasizing about. Now instead of just girls in their late teens and twenties, I was checking out everyone and thinking about them in nasty ways. Moms pushing strollers down the street, women going out to dinner with their husbands, past teachers I had in high school ... suddenly no one was off limits and I found I had a near constant erection. Thinking that maybe I just needed to get laid, I got in touch with a couple of girls that I knew from high school that were always down to fuck, but that only gave me some temporary satisfaction and I couldn't get Lucy out of my mind. After a week went by and I still couldn't stop fantasizing about Lucy, I turned to the internet. "My friends hot mom", "milf", "cougar", and "cheating housewife" all became frequent search terms as I beat my meat raw, but I found none of that was sufficient to satisfy the hunger I now had for Laura's mom and I knew I needed to get with her again. The question was, how?

Did I ever get with Lucy again?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)