More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sixth Sixth

You share a ship with one of the three, but which?

The fox Red Tail

The fox known as Red Tail was as mysterious as any of the famous pirate captains. Some swore Red Tail was a cunning but polite gentleman pirate. Others insisted she was a brutal, female captain of a gang of con men and swindlers.

It was more widely agreed that the Red Tail was captain of a small but well equipped ship called The Vanish. The ship's size was the first surprise, although it was small, quick and manoeuvrable it packed one fierce arsenal. The Vanish was armed with rapid firing canon from the Smiths of the Jade Isle. The wise Turtle Shen-Foon Zsu had designed the vessel as a gift for Red Tail for helping his clan flee the invading Hyena Horde. More than one overly confident merchant or naval captain had been caught out by The Vanish's bite.

Despite the clever canon arrangements The Vanish and her captain, Red Tail, are best known for being incredibly sneaky. The pirate captain is known to approach ships in the dead of night, board stealthy and disarm any resistance before the target ship even had a chance to respond.

The most disturbing rumours about the legendary Red Tail insist that the Fox has some sort of agreement with the slaver tribes of the Reptile tribes. Being captured by Red Tail means being sold into slavery in the sweltering south.

That said, such rumours help build a pirate captain's reputation and there are some who denounce these stories. As people can't even agree on whether Red Tail is male or female then who are they to speculate on secret slaving treaties.

You are better placed than most to know the truth about Red Tail as you are on board The Vanish... but who are you? A , a sailor, a trusted aide or someone else?

What's your story?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)