More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ewong ewong

Where/when does her next "adventure" start?

The following day

The next morning, Naomi awoke, having slept naked, and did her usual morning routine. That is, until she walked to her dresser to pull out her bra and panties...

"Oh right...only a bra now."

She picked out a plain white one with a few pink daisies prints around the cups. She thought it was cute, and would only be seen on the way to school. She checked her hair in the mirror, brushing it out before pulling on her socks and shoes. She took a deep breath and walked downstairs.

She found her parents in the dining room eating breakfast, a large plate of pancakes in the center of the table to pick from, and a plate of eggs and sausage left for her. Her father glanced up at her, barely acknowledging her state of attire before his gaze returned to his phone, reading the morning's news, weather, and traffic. Her mother looked up and smiled at Naomi, a comforting gesture to show that she cares about what she's going through.

"It's nice to know you're taking to your punishment well. I was afraid we'd have to rip your clothes off you and padlock your closet until it was over." Her mother joked.

"Oh, well...it's just for the morningz and I'll be able to get dressed at school." Naomi smiled back, unsure how to act.

As Naomi ate, her mother reminded her that she won't be wearing panties for the week and hoped her "special time of the month" won't interfere.

"Mom!" Naomi nearly choked at the mention of it.

"I'm sorry, but it's not like some secret. It's natural. I'm just making sure that...we don't have to worry about stains." Her mother explain.

"Jeez mom, no. God, no." Naomi said before continuing ber meal.

Once finished, she grabbed her backpack and left, usually walking to school since they lived a few blocks away. She bid her parents goodbye as she stepped outside and closed the door behind her. The crisp spring morning air hit her and she shivered. She began to walk briskly to warm herself up. She had plenty of time to get to class.

Does she meet someone on the way? Does she keep her bra?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)