More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Wifelover18485 Wifelover18485

What's next?

The flight arrives without incident

You have flown or several hours and arrive at the destination airport, now you just have to get in your vehicle to get to Rivanna, which is a 90 minute drive from there. The group have realised that by the time you get to the home the shops will all be closed as will the local shops so you decide to go to a local supermarket. Once there you find that the majority of products have descriptions that you cannot read as they are in another language than what you can read. Between the group of you you acquire some food for you to cook tonight, you have a wander and also grabs some unusual looking local snackfood and locally made . You find what you think is the local equivalent of a bottle of sourz and decide this could get the party started with some shots when you arrive. You also find some local nuts on the shelves, unlike any you have seen before so you buy them to taste the local produce. Between the five of you there is enough food for about double the number, at least you all have supplies should the shops be closed on the sunday you think to yourself. You load up the rental and journey to the house, its dusk but the area of the house is remote and has no streetlights. You arrive at the house at 5pm and it is not dark but the sun is setting and it is still very hot. Once the car is unloaded everyone heads to their showers to freshen up before dinner. When everyone returns from their ablutions it is suggested we have a few drinks whilst the bbq warms up. At this point Jack mentions that his sister had been there the previous week and they bought an inflatable paddling pool which is still there, in a quasi-drunk decision we decide to inflate and fill it. By the time it is full the bbq has cooked the food and everyone has eaten and is now on a liquid diet... of high strength . Emilia has disappeared for a few minutes and reappears in a swimsuit magnifying her handful breasts and toned body, she tells everyone to go and get changed into swimwear because the party is moving to the pool. The pool is round and about 3m wide and 30cm deep and it is half full with water, when you return Emilia, Jack and Scott are in the pool, Scarlett is still getting changed in her room. You grab the local sourz bottle and search for shot's glasses, unfortunately the homeowners not being drinkers lack a suitable glass so you decide that you will have people neck the bottle, also means less to clean up tomorrow. You return with the local booze and a fresh glass of spirits and join them in the pool. A few minutes later and Scarlett walks in in her swimsuit wrapped in a towel, apparently she's self-conscious, with a bit of encouragement from the pool she sheds the towel and joins everyone in the pool. When she sheds it you can see her larger and the outline of her bountiful chest that you have often fantasised about, showing a decent amount of sideboob. Everyone has a drink and Jack proposes a toast, after a few minutes you pull out the bottle of local drink open it and take a swig then pass the bottle around. Everyone has a swig of it and it is now clear it is not what you thought, this is a very strong drink like some kind of local whisky but it has something in it because in a matter of minutes everyone is fairly drunk. The bottle is put out of the pool for now and everyone continues drinking. About an hour later and Emilia reaches over you giving your eyes a view down the front of her bathing suit and she grabs the bottle and she makes everyone have another shot, but she holds the bottle pouring it down peoples necks, when it comes to her turn she tried to take a small shot but you held the bottle up till she had a similar amount. Everyone is now fairly drunk and the talking is getting to be quite flirtatious and sexual, Scarlett suggests playing truth or dare but before anyone can respond Emilia who had been away to the toilet reappears outside the pool and is taking off her swimsuit revealing her toned body and breasts. She says "everyone, I like to play a game called naked hottub when im on holiday, I know its not a hottub but we will have to make do with the pool." Nobody except perhaps Jack was expecting this outcome for the evening, Jack removes his shorts and then Scott follows suit, only you and Scarlett are still wearing swimwear. Scarlett is looking very uncomfortable and says "im not taking my costume off if John isnt taking his off", clearly expecting you not to be willing to shed your clothes. Little did she realise you'd fantasised about a similar situation before, you promptly slip your trunks off and throw them to her and laugh. Realising that she is now committed she asks that noone make fun of her and slowly slides her suit off, slowly revealing a little at the time the bountiful that you have longed to see with her large nipples and working her way down till the suit comes off, her entire larger body is now on show. Everyone is now naked and if anyone was on the road overlooking the property they'd be seeing tits and cocks. Emilia has reentered the pool whilst Scarlett was disrobing and she is sat beside you her legs touching yours, one hand holding her drink and the other on her thigh occasionally slipping to your thigh. Scarlett suggests we have another shot, she necks it then passes it to you and you pass it to Emilia who finishes the bottle. Jack and Scott aren't bothered as they didnt like the drink anyway, but it has made the three of you quite drunk and your not sure if its the drink or the sights infront of you but your quite horny. It is getting quite cold now so everyone has gotten closer to everyone in the pool and Jack suggests they boil the kettles and bring out buckets of hot water to heat the pool back up, Scott goes with him to help out. Once they are out Scarlett slides to your other side to keep warm, you now have Emilia on your left and Scarlett on your right both buck naked and your backs are to the house so the husbands wont be able to see what is happening in the pool. There is some small talk and the topic gets onto breasts and the girls ask you what breasts you like, big or small, you try to be diplomatic and say that it depends on what suits the woman. Scarlett then asks whose you prefer out of the two of them, you say that you like both, not wanting to offend either girl, Emilia grabs your left hand and places it on her chest and Scarlett does the same to her with your right and they ask again.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)