More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by vinaren vinaren

What's next?

The first target

Image source: homestuck1325 from DeviantArt.


The truth was revealed, but Felix accepted it better than expected, much to his own surprise. Perhaps deep down he always knew he's evil, so learning that he's the son of a supervillain changed nothing.

He returned to the past to change his life to be better, but now he knew that his entire life was built on lies. His mother tricked his real father that she's his wife and then tricked her husband into believing that he was his. His conception was literally a deception.

There was only one way to change this.

The Ultimate Miraculous Absolute Power could make a lie become truth. the only thing he needed to do was to seize the Cat Miraculous and the Ladybug Miraculous.

He already knew the identity of Cat Noir, which left only one question: Who is Ladybug?

The Ladyblog once had a post that said Ladybug was a 5000 years old goddess, but Felix himself didn't believe it. In the last battle, he clearly saw that Cat Noir and Ladybug were lovers, so she must be someone in the same age as Adrien. Felix has made a list of possible targets. Today he would start from the top of the list: Lila Rossi.

She was one of Adrien's classmates at Collège Françoise Dupont, and she was loved by almost everyone. The girl once boasted that she came from the lineage of a superheroine who used the Fox Miraculous. Bonus points were that she's an Italian. In their first encounter, Felix has once heard Ladybug talking in an Italian accent.


Approaching Lila was easier than he expected.

"Are you Adrien's friend? I'm Felix, his cousin."

"Of course! I'm his best friend, the only one who understands him, the only one who can protect him from negative influences. Mr. Agreste trusts me too..."

The more he talked with Lila, the more Felix smelled b*llshit. He decided that's enough, and put his plan into motion:

"Your suspicion to me has never existed. You'll believe anything I say."

Lila blinked, then her eyes lost focus. Felix whispered to her ears: "I know you love Adrien, but do you know how to please him in bed? Well, today is your lucky day, a man who looks exactly like Adrien can give you a private lesson."

"Then... I'll be in your care."

Lila turned around and the two locked lips. Felix could taste the smeared texture from her fruity lip gloss. He just wanted to press her down right there and fucked her hard. Luckily he still had enough sense to change to a more private location.

After bringing Lila into the restroom, Felix lightly pushed her against the walls and put his hands into her clothes. Lila laughed as Felix slowly stripped her. Meanwhile, she began to unbuckle his belt and remove his pants as well.

Soon enough both of them were naked. Felix put a hand on Lila's shoulder and slowly pushed her down to her knees. Lila gasped when she saw his big hard cock, ready for her to pleasure. She grabbed it, carefully put it into her mouth, and began to suck on Felix's erection. He leaned his head back and let out a complimentary groan, as her tongue wrapped around the head of his cock before pushing it deep down her throat. It's so warm and wet.

Felix continued to fuck her mouth for a while until he was about to shot. He grabbed Lila's hair and forcefully pulled her out then he told went from a kneeling position to down on all fours.

Felix placed his lips on her pussy and sucked softly. Lila began to moan in pleasure. Then he pushed his hips forward and slowly buried his solid erection deep in her cunt.

"Ahhhh, it hurt! Please be gentle, I'm still a virgin."

It was of course a facade. Felix didn't even feel any block when he shoved his shaft into her. He suddenly wanted to play with this liar a bit: "If you're hurt, then we should do something more gentle."

He pulled his cock out and slip his finger in. Her entrance tried to defy any attempt of invasion, but his finger always found its way to her G-spot. Every single movement of Felix sent shivers throughout her body. Lila had masturbated many times before, but everything was paled in comparison to what she experienced now.

"Oh... oh...oh... please... put your big hard cock into my pussy."

"But isn't that hurt you?"

"I... I think I can bear it."

"Are you sure you want my cock?"

"More than anything!" She bellowed.

"Beg!"

"Please fuck me, Felix!"

"Beg harder. I'm not convinced." He said in his deep commanding voice.

"Please fuck me with your cock! I need it so bad!"

Lila squealed within seconds. Without warnings, Felix took hold of her hips, rocking her from behind. His large balls slapped against Lila's ass with every thrust. She moaned so loud Felix was afraid the students across the hall would be able to hear. He had to form a barrier that canceled all the sound around them.

"Oh! I'm cumming!" Her voice turned higher and higher until she shrieked.

Lila convulsed for the first time in years. Her pussy wrapped harder around Felix's hard cock. Her chest lifted up with every breath.

"Keep going! Please! Don't stop!"

Felix's cock felt every crevice of her pussy. He increased the pace again. His balls slammed against her ass rhythmically. Lila shuddered again as her second orgasm came.

Then her entire body tingled as she felt the convulsion of Felix's cock inside her flesh. One more move and her womb would be filled with countless little swimmers, which would definitely not spare her defenseless egg.

"Oh! Please cum outside! I'm not on birth control!" Lila screamed. But her legs wrapped tightly around his hips and tried to draw him deeper. She was about to acquire a breadwinner, all she had to do was let him fertilize her.

This bitch couldn't help but lie even in this situation? Felix thought, then he made an evil grin, "Of course I'll pull out. Don't worry about that."

Before Lila could doubt his claim, Felix made a strong thrust, plunged into her deeper and deeper until his cock penetrated through her cervix.

They both erupted like a supervolcano. Lila's juice spasmed out violently. Felix's cum splashed on her inner wars like hot lave, causing her to have the biggest orgasm of her life!

Felix grunted and released all his cum over and over again into her pussy, flooding her womb with his seed. He continued to hold her in his grip until he was totally spent. When he eventually pulled it out, his semen squirted out of her hole due to the pressure.

"See? I have pulled out, haven't I?"

But Lila couldn't hear him. She has fainted in the blissful pleasure. Felix sighed, then walked over and placed his hand on her bare belly.

"The time that this baby needed to grow will be erased."

Lila's abdomen shifted outward in lightning speed. When Felix lifted his hand, her belly has reached the size of a watermelon. Any second longer and she might go into labor. Felix could see his baby moving under her skin.

He quickly redressed her. Before leaving, Felix erased her memories about what happened.


"Urh... why am I here?"

Lila woke up in the restroom, didn't remember what has happened. At first, she assumed that it's another Akuma attack. She didn't mind working for Hawk Moth, but the fact she had forgotten everything meant Ladybug had another victory. That greatly irritated her.

Until she looked down...

"Oh my God! How?!"

She touched her inflated abdomen, hoping that was only an illusion. But her belly was real, hard, and warm. She could even feel a kick from inside!

"Didn't Miraculous Ladybug fix everything?... This must be Ladybug's doings! She wants to ruin my reputation by making me a teen mom! Damn you Ladybug! I'll destroy you, even if it's the last thing I can do!"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)