More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by vinaren vinaren

What's next?

The seed of doubt

Image source: homestuck1325 from DeviantArt.


Another not-so-peaceful day in Paris. Ladybug, the protector of the city, was swinging between buildings.

"Cat Noir, can you hear me? Have you located the akumatized villain?"

"Yes, I have. It's Volpina. But..."

"But what?"

"You better see by yourself, m'lady."

A minute later, Ladybug arrived and was shocked due to what she saw. Volpina still looked the same as her previous akumatizations, except for one detail: her bulging middle.

Please log in to view the image

Seeing the heroine, Volpina grinned wickedly: "You're finally here. Time for my **** has come."

"Lila, I don't know what makes you so upset, but please think of your baby."

"Shut up! Don't try to pretend that you're innocent! I don't remember which akuma did this to me, but it's your fault to not fix it."

Cat Noir stepped up: "M'lady, I don't think we can reason with her now. Let defeat her first."

Ladybug sighed: "Okay, but be careful not to hurt the baby."

Being very experienced, the two heroes have purified the akuma in less than a minute.

"Bye-bye little butterfly.", Ladybug waved, "Now, let me bring you to..."

It happened instantly. One minute before Lila still kept her arrogant smile, but now her expression twisted as if someone hit her in the gut. Pulses of pain shot through her abdomen, before settling down and leaving a strange warmth on her thighs.

"Lila, your water broke!"

“Oh shit,” She whispered.

But when Ladybug extended her hand, Lila pushed it away: "Don't touch me! I don't want your help!"

Cat Noir yelled: "Stop being stubborn! Do you really want to deliver your baby here?"

"No, this is happening too fast. We can't bring her to the hospital in time," Ladybug took out a blanket from her yo-yo and unfolded it, "Cat Noir, help me bring her here."

“Need to get these off.” She slid one hand down to Lila's bottom and ripped her pants apart, "You can't give birth with it in the way."

“Aaah!” Lila moaned out loud. She was about to blame Ladybug for destroying her clothes, but a sudden contraction made her grabbed at her stomach with both hands.

The cramping really didn't hurt that bad - it was mostly the pressure and the urge to push that were driving her insane. She stumbled as the child inside her suddenly shifted downwards enough that it was resting right behind her opening. The area between her legs was burning and throbbing, the need to deliver almost impossible to resist. Unconsciously she spread her legs, making more room.

"You're doing good. Keep breathing, and when you feel next contraction, push."

A burning feeling signaled that the baby was starting to crown. Lila let out a yelp of pain and slapped her hand over her crotch, feeling a hard and hairy dome pressing on her cervix. Her birth canal was burning as it tried to accommodate the object, but she was pretty certain she wasn't even close to fully crowning yet by the feel of it.

"Don't try to push too hard. Breathing steadily to save your stamina."

Lila gasped for air while watching the head of her child slowly came out from her vagina.

Please log in to view the image

"I can see the head now!" Ladybug yelled, "Just wait for a few minutes. Let the baby crown, and let yourself stretch around. Follow my signal...3...2...1...PUSH!"

Lila's tired body gave a final push and the baby dropped out into Ladybug's gloved hands.

"The baby is out!" Cat Noir cried.

"Lila, it's a baby girl."


At Hawk Moth's lair.

"Nooroo, darkwing falls!"

Gabriel sighed. He has gotten used to defeat, but it's still bitter. One more day he failed meant one more day Emilie had to sleep.

What Volpina has said before flashed through his mind. Gabriel was very sure that he didn't create any akumatized villain that could make people pregnant like that. Then he wiped it out of his brain. Lila was a natural-born liar, so no word from her mouth should be taken seriously.

When he emerged from the secret elevator, his assistant has already been waiting.

"Nathalie, is there any problem?"

"Sir, Mrs. Graham de Vanily has called."

"Amelie? What did she want?"

"She said that she's sick and has to go overseas to be treated. She asked you to let her son Felix stay here for a while."


From a corner of a desolate alley street in Paris, Felix has watched the battle from the beginning to the end. He coldly took out a sheet of paper and crossed the name on the top of the list.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)