More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by King-Artur-77 King-Artur-77

What's next?

The first steps in the magical world

Ten days have passed since the events at Nick’s house with Mr Malloy, in this time he has understood how his powers work and is convinced that he can handle them. He used his powers to improve his life now lives in the suite of the Sheraton hotel, and he has a model who follows him obediently, but he has big plans. He wants his but to do so he needs the means and only a man can make his plan possible Lex Luthor, in the morning he fucks his model then goes out leaving her in the room. The Lex tower always makes a certain impression that imposing construction, in the lobby the operator is persuaded to let him up and alerts Mrs Graves Lex’s assistant. When he gets out of the elevator he finds Graves with security ready to throw him out if not worse, but Nick takes little to break Mrs Graves' loyalty and make her his , she drives security away and accompanies her master to Lex’s office. In the office Nick immediately makes things clear by sitting in Lex’s place and using it as a footrest, using the super villain as a footrest makes him understand the concept of true power, Lex is committed to providing him with everything he needs. In a short time he recovered what he needed, information, power and tools to destroy all the heroes, now he needs a rehearsal before setting in motion his plan, his old boss Alex Denvers director of the DEO is the right target. Mrs Graves becomes his new driver accompanies him to the DEO building where thanks to his power has easy access, once inside he heads to the Denvers office that does not have time to understand what happens before being conquered by Nick, He orders her to follow him, so in less than 10 minutes he returns to the car with his prey. Heading to an L-Corp dockside warehouse, a secluded, quiet place ideal for Denvers training, Nick strips down a frightened Denvers and starts fucking her, then ends up cumming inside, Alex Denvers, the dreaded director of the DEO, was now a common whore with cum dripping pussy. Nick asks his new for proof of his submission, Supergirl’s name, and without even thinking about it, Alex reveals that Supergirl’s true identity is her sister Kara Danvers. Almost two hours had passed since Director Danvers' disappearance, and Supergirl was on the trail when she received a call for help from her sister’s beacon, She goes there immediately and finds her sister locked in an armored room, thanks to her heat vision frees her easily melting the door and then enter to get her sister out of prison. While Kara checked her condition Alex is putting a kryptonite collar on her and making her fall from the pain, with Kara’s powers disabled Nick can get out and start entering Supergirl’s brain. For Nick she was his first super to conquer and although weakened by the collar Kara opposed with all her might to her power, so he orders Alex to penetrate Supergirl’s pussy with a crystal of kryptonite, to break her will and the concerted action of Nick’s mental power and sexual stimulation break the psyche of Kara who bends to her new master. A submissive Supergirl gives a great blow job to Nick who cums in her throat, Nick takes off the collar of kryptonite and she thanks her master for this kindness, seeing both the Denvers kneeling in front of him makes it clear that this is the right way, the slaves receive orders for the day and at 08.00 pm they have to knock on the door of his hotel room. At the appointed time the Denver sisters knock on the door and Mrs Graves lets them in, so Nick can see his first slaves enter wearing the uniform he had ordered, both sisters wore a formal black women’s suit in three pieces and Kara around her neck had a pink collar with a tag attached with the phrase "Nick little ". All night long he used both sisters to his liking, cumming several times inside Kara, eventually they fall asleep. In the morning Nick wakes up with Supergirl who was sucking his dick like a good , all on her own, he cums her in the throat and then punishes her with ten spanking using a racket of kryptonite because a must not take initiative but only follow the orders of his master.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)