More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Dadloa42 Dadloa42

What's next?

The first step of the plan

Beginning of plan implementation. Rushd, a man with dark features and captivating eyes, had devised a plan to reach Souad’s body, to make her feel the pleasure of touch and relieve tension. Their relationship began by simply sharing trips to and from university, and through these trips, Rushd began implementing his plan step by step.

Rushd was a generous man, and he always offered Souad coffee, drinks, and small gifts as an expression of his appreciation for her company. Over time, their bond became stronger, and trust blossomed between them. Where they exchanged conversations and fears. The matter developed further when Rushd began sending video clips of a man massaging a woman’s body via WhatsApp, and Souad was surprised by this boldness. However, she is tempted by the idea of ​​liberation and the possibility of experiencing this pleasure for herself.

One day, after Souad's family had left the house and left her alone, Souad, full of curiosity and longing for freedom, summoned up the courage to visit Rushd's room, which was located next to the garage of her family's house. She shyly asked for a massage, her body trembling with anticipation. In that first session, she kept her shirt open, allowing Rushd to explore only part of her body. But that was enough to ignite a fire inside her that wanted more.

Several days later, when Souad was left at home alone, Souad returned to Rushd’s room, and at that time her body was aching from being touched. But this time, she took off her clothes, except for her bra and bikini, allowing Rushd to delve deeper into her pleasure areas. His fingers danced over her skin, drawing lines of fire and igniting an emotion inside her that she had never known before.

On the third visit, Souad was completely naked because she knew that her family would not return until the next day, and her body was naked and exposed to Rushd’s skilled hands. His thumb had a magical effect on her tense muscles, releasing the tension and replacing it with waves of pleasure. She moaned softly as he explored her body, each touch sending shivers down her spine.

“Deeper, oh, deeper,” she whispered, catching her breath when his fingers touched her swollen clit. Her body arched, she pressed against his touch, silently begging for more.

Rashida's lips curved up and smiled knowingly as he continued his movements to stimulate and grip her clit with his two fingers. He rubbed it gently, causing Souad to reach orgasm. Rushd continued moving his fingers and reached her hardened nipples. He grabbed them with his fingers and rubbed them gently, pushing Souad to the brink of ecstasy again, but he pulled back and left her begging for more. It was a dance as old as time, a temptation to leave them breathless and needy.

While Souad's moans filled the room, Rushd knew that he had succeeded in building a relationship with her, a relationship that went beyond the boundaries of their professional relationship. He introduced her to a world of fun and confidence, and he knew this was just the beginning of their exciting journey together.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)