More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Superflie Superflie

Who does he target in the morning.

The first sister he sees, Mandy

Morning brings Alex a new excitement. He gets to try out his new obtained ability. While he's getting dressed, he goes over the rules in his head. He doesn't want to waste his first shot, so he knows he needs to start small. He goes over what seems like endless possibilities in his head. While in deep thought, he walks down the hall to the bathroom. He swings the door open, and his eyes go wide. His sister Mandy is standing in front of the mirror in only her panties. She turns to him and immediately throws something at him. "WTF Alex. Can't you knock?" She covers her rather large tits with her arm.

Thinking fast, Alex looks at Mandy. "It's normal for siblings to be naked around each other." He thinks to himself. He holds his breath for a few seconds. Then Mandy lowers her hands and smiles. "I just need to piss, sorry." Alex walks past Mandy who just rolls her eyes at him and goes back to looking in the mirror. While he's pissing, Alex stares at Mandy. He can see her from profile. He stares at her tits for the side. He's quite happy this worked, but also sad that it was such a small thing he had to waste his first alteration on. But maybe that's for best. Now he's just got to use it again later to maybe push it a little bit more. As he walks out the bathroom, he takes one more quick look at his sister's chest before leaving.

The rest of the morning goes normal, Alex eats some cereal, collects what he needs for school that day, and leaves. On his walk to school he meets up with Carl. "Dude, did you do anything this morning?" Carl asks as soon as he sees Alex.

"Yeah, I used it on Mandy, I walked in on her this morning and used it to save myself. I made her think it's normal for us to be naked together." Carl looks at Alex, his eyes pleading for him to continue. "Then she took her arm down and didn't mind me seeing her tits." Alex puts on a big smile.

"Dude that's so awesome, Mandy's tits are so awesome. Now I'm jealous." Carl closes his eyes, imagining Mandy's bare tits in his head.

"Did you use it at all?" Alex asks Carl

"No, my mom goes to works early, and my sister does wake up til noon. I didn't want to use it on my dad. Not unless I have to, I want the ladies." Carl smiles looking at Alex. "But, at school, I'm def gonna use it."

Alex and Carl walk for a bit before getting to Rebecca's house, they all live in the same neighborhood, and walk to school together. "Hey guys!" She's runs up to the two. "Did you guys get in trouble yesterday? You only made it worse when you ran." she scolds the two boys.

"Nope, the librarian even gave us our mag back." Carl brags. Alex elbows him.

"Yeah right, why do you always lie and try to be so cool." Rebecca chides Carl.

Carl just drops it and Alex tries to change the subject. "So, what are we doing this weekend? It's already Thursday."

"I was hoping to go see that new movie all the girls are talking about." Rebecca looks at Alex trying to give him a hint.

"I'll prob be elbow deep in some girl this weekend." Carl gloats

"You've been a virgin for this long, why would that change so suddenly." Rebecca makes fun of Carl

"Well, lets just say, I've gained new charms. I'm sure no one will resist for long. Not even you." Carl winks at Rebecca.

Alex elbows Carl again. He's getting frustrated that Carl keeps hinting at their new power. He changes the subject again. "Well Becca, I think we should go to the movies."

The rest of the walk to school is more of the same, Carl acting way to confident, and Becca making fun of him. The school day goes on pretty uneventful. Alex watches the clock. He decides he can use the power once at school, then on Mandy that night. Right before 7th period, Alex meets up with Becca at her locker. "Hey Becca." Alex leans in and kisses Becca. She pushes him away.

"You know I don't like it when you kiss me in public. We'll get in trouble if we're caught." Becca turn away from him.

Slightly frustrated, Alex decides to use the power on Becca. Something like this would be small. "PDA is fine at school." Alex waits a few seconds and kisses her again. She pushes him away again.

"Seriously, not at school." Becca gives him a angry look. Alex looks confused for a second. Why didn't it work? Was that to big of a change?

Alex walks Becca to class and finishes his day off. The three friends return to the library. Becca goes to study while Carl and Alex go to there usual spot. "So, anything?" Alex asks Carl

"I only used to for something super small. But will hopefully pay off later." Carl shrugs. "What about you?"

"I tried to use it on Becca, to make her ok with PDA at school, but it didn't work. I guess it was to big of a change or something." Alex explained

"Y-yeah, that's weird for sure." Carl looks away but Alex doesn't think anything of it.

"I'm going to use it on Mandy again tonight." Alex continued from earlier. "I wonder how long til I can get something." Alex wondered.

The rest of the day went by and Alex found himself at home waiting in his room until Mandy got home.

What does Alex do to Mandy?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)