More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by JackOLantern JackOLantern

What's next?

The first round.

“All right you guys, are you ready for the first round of the Kunoichi Bikini Brawl?” Ayame asked in the livestream. The tablet in my lap displayed the four women who just introduced themselves to me standing atop the platform floating in the water, eyeing each other with determined expressions.

The chat seemed to be ready and hyped, and I couldn’t blame them. Ayame’s camera-work was focused on all the best assets of the contestants with frequent zoom-ins on their breasts, rears, thighs, and soft-looking tummies. While focused on their perfectly-shaped bottoms, the camera also revealed that their hands were tied behind their backs.

There was some kind of interesting trickery going on, though, because when I looked away from the tablet screen and into the pool area, Ayame was nowhere to be seen. Was she using a cloaking technique? I also noted that the festival contestants who were not involved in this game were sitting around the pool area or swimming in the water. They were watching closely, but none of them were inside the area marked by the buoys.

“Good, I’m excited too, Kagura-sama just explained the rules to me and I’ve decided to name this match the ‘King of the Boob-Battle’! The rules are simple, chat: stay on the platform at all costs! Each of these busty beauties will be trying to knock each other off of the platform floating in the water. Is the platform even balanced properly? Oops, we forgot to check. Also, as you may have noticed, they aren’t allowed to use their hands. In fact, the twist of this battle is that they can only use their torsos to ring-out their opponents. The last one standing wins! Seems like fun, right?”

Chat agreed. I looked up from the tablet again, intending to gaze out into my view of the pool, but my eyes stopped dead on the gorgeous body of Kagura sprawled out in front of me. She was lying on her stomach; to my left was her head propped up on one of her arms and to my right were her legs and dainty feet, swinging back and forth. Directly in front of me was her absolutely divine rear.

“You are a genius,” I commented, and decided that her butt was a good place to rest my tablet.

She chuckled softly and turned her head to look at me, “Every now and again I like to remind you why you love me so much.” I laughed, and she continued, “I didn’t come up with the name, but I’m glad you’re interested in the concept.”

“This is going to be awesome,” I said, rubbing my hands together.

We both turned our attention out toward the pool again. I had to remind myself that this was really happening. Not only was this happening, this was my life now. If you had told me two years ago when I was risking life and limb every day as a shinobi that I would end up the lord of a castle with a god-like wife and twenty-one women fighting in bikinis to be my next betrothed, I would have called you crazy. And I would have been absolutely right to do so; my old life’s trajectory never would have carried me here naturally. I was truly blessed.

Kagura lifted one of her fingers, I watched as the tip became enveloped in a dull red glow. She brought the finger to her neck and said, “Begin.” Her voice echoed loudly through the area as though she had just spoken into a megaphone.

The four contestants sprang into action without delay. Homura was the first to make a move, dashing forward at Miyabi who was directly opposite of her. She moved with such speed that water splashed up behind her section of the platform.

For her part, Miyabi immediately took a wide stance with her feet and directed her own chest to block the tanned tomboy’s. The resulting collision rocked the platform, causing it to wobble to-and-fro and send waves of water in every direction. It also served to slightly unbalance Homura who clearly hadn’t been expecting to Miyabi to be such a stalwart wall of resistance. The white-haired kunoichi didn’t even flinch.

The other two didn’t get too unbalanced by the rocking platform either, in fact, Asuka utilized the movement to propel herself forward to strike Homura while she was still regaining her footing. Asuka’s breasts mashed into Homura’s face, further knocking her off-balance.

But just as soon as it seemed like this impact would topple her, Homura pulled off some fancy footwork to put herself back on her feet and relatively stable.

“Leave it to Asuka to take a pot-shot like that,” Homura sneered.

“You didn’t really make it hard for her, going all in like that,” Miyabi said, grinning.

“Yeah, you left yourself wide open, Homura-chan,” Asuka agreed. “We’re supposed to take advantage of situations like that; that’s what it means to be a shinobi!”

“I agree,” Yumi said from directly behind Asuka. She had used the ensuing chaos of Homura’s attack to sneak up behind her fellow zenin. Before Asuka could even react, Yumi pushed her chest forward and struck her in the back.

This wasn’t enough to topple the brown-haired shinobi, though. She deftly and almost immediately regained her footing and managed to put some distance between herself and the others.

They were all back at square one now, relatively equidistant and staring each other down.

“Wow,” I said.

“Impressed?” Kagura asked.

“Yeah, they’re all really good. I would love to see what these ladies are like when they really fight.”

“They all graduated from their respective schools as elites among their peers. In fact, all of the contestants here can say the same.”

I blinked and gazed out over the spectating kunoichi lounging in the pool wide-eyed, “Seriously?”

Kagura nodded.

I watched even more intently now; I might be able to learn something from these girls.

The skirmish began again, and after several minutes of this back-and-forth breast brawl, I had pretty much nailed down their respective fighting styles. Asuka was clearly the most agile and the fastest of the four; Homura was all about power, saving up her energy for the most brutal attacks; Miyabi was a moving fortress, unflinching and unyielding against most attacks; and Yumi was a ruthless calculating tactician, only striking when she knew she had an opening to exploit. They all seemed to be insurmountable combatants, and I had no idea what would have to be done to ring even one of them out.

I also was beginning to see just how unbalanced the platform was, it definitely leaned more to one side, taking far longer to correct itself when it dipped in that direction. And if I had managed to notice this, the combatants certainly had to have by now. I bet they were each trying to find ways to either exploit or avoid at edge at all costs. It would probably play a key role in the victory of whoever came out on top.

“Rrrragh! I’ve had enough playing around!” Homura exclaimed, then threw herself at Asuka beside her.

The suddenness of the attack actually caught Asuka off guard, who only barely managed to turn herself in time to block Homura’s breasts with her own. Because of the awkward angle, something interesting happened, though. Their respective bikinis got tangled up, and when Asuka pulled herself away, both garments came completely undone.

Both sets of perky, gravity-defying breasts popped out and were suddenly freed.

“Whoa!” Ayame exclaimed, “It seems that the first casualties in this competition are the bikinis! Get a good look at those beautiful puppies, chat!”

Chat was flooded with heart-eye emojis, and if it were possible to make that emoji in the real world on my own face, I would be making it too. I was almost immediately entranced by their perfect yet unique shapes. Asuka’s breasts were rounder and topped with cute, tiny brown nubs, while Homura’s were a little pointier but had larger reddish nipples. Also, without her top, the latter’s tan-lines were much more prominent.

Once again, showing her keen tactical prowess, Yumi used the distraction to be sneaky again. This time, she managed to sneak up on Miyabi. Up until this point, Miyabi had been pretty observant and keen on Yumi’s position, but it seemed the loss of bikinis had kept her attention for just long enough for Yumi to get the upper hand.

With a well-timed thrust forward, I watched Yumi’s boobs jiggle like mad as they struck Miyabi’s back. The amount of power Yumi put into the attack was enough to undo the knot in the front of her own top. So, after jiggling against Miyabi’s back and knocking her off her footing, Yumi’s massive tits jiggled free, exposing large and soft-looking nipples. I was so focused on them that I noticed something briefly sparkling in the air in front of them that didn’t look like water. Was that… milk?

The chat was right there with me, wondering if Yumi was lactating. Our collective minds were blown by this revelation.

Miyabi, for the first time since the match began, actually stumbled and lost her balance. She fell forward and just barely managed to twist to land on her shoulder instead of her face. She looked unhappy, though. Realizing that she was , she quickly scrambled back to her feet, only to be immediately met with a swift and decisive attack from a grinning Asuka.

“Gotcha!” the brown-haired ninja exclaimed as her breasts slammed into Miyabi’s at an upward angle that actually knocked the taller kunoichi up into the air briefly. It also pushed Miyabi’s bra up, ensuring she became exposed just like the other three. Her gorgeous, teardrop mammaries bounced out of their meager confinement for all to see.

This follow-up attack had caught her off-guard but wasn’t enough to get Miyabi off the platform. After only a brief second, she managed to get her footing again, and her golden eyes flashed with vicious determination.

“You guys are good,” Miyabi admitted.

“Not bad yourself,” Homura replied.

“This is actually kinda fun,” Asuka said. “Kinda wish I could have kept my top, though.”

Yumi shrugged, “If I am to be Sasaki-sama’s bride, I certainly don’t mind being exposed before him.”

The other three blushed.

“It’s not just him, though,” Homura pointed out, “this is being livestreamed, remember?”

“Regardless, we all knew what we were signing up for,” Miyabi said, in spite of her own red cheeks.

Nobody had a good response to that. As I watched this conversation happen, I noticed that the girls kept stealing glances at each other’s chests every now and again. It seemed myself and the chat weren’t the only ones who liked what they saw.

Suddenly, one of the other spectators shouted, “You’ve got this, Asuka-chan!” followed by a series of cheers. Then, one-by-one, other spectators chimed in, encouraging the other three.

All four combatants briefly looked out at their friends and smiled.

“Looks like all four contestants have lost their bikinis. Oops, were the bras made to withstand this kind of beating? We’ll never tell,” Ayame teased the audience and giggled. “But it looks like they haven’t lost their fighting spirit in spite of everything. No one of them looks worse for the wear than the other three, this is still a neck-in-neck battle, I can’t wait to see who comes out on top!”

Kagura pulled the tablet away briefly so she could turn over to face me, then propped it up against her belly. She was now on her side, and I watched as she snapped her fingers to make her own bikini disappear. She was now stark naked, sprawled out before me.

“It’s not fair if only the combatants are showing off,” she said and chuckled in that way I loved. Then she casually slipped her hand into the pantleg of my swim-trunks. She found my rigid member and began stroking it as she asked, “Any idea who might come out on top?”

I groaned a little with pleasure as I felt her familiar hand on my length. I tried not to let that distract me too much as I thought of my answer, though. “I dunno, Ayame is right, they are pretty much dead-even in terms of skill. They know what they’re doing.”

“In that case, who do you hope will win? You must have a favorite by now.”

Who do I hope will win?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)