More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Diaperrabbit Diaperrabbit

Day 1

The first meet

It's a rainy morning. You wake up and go downstairs to have breakfast. Then you get ready for work. You pack your bag and leave the house. On the way to your town you bump into a girl. Of course it wasn't on purpose. She started to stumble and her backpack fell to the ground. Apparently she didn't close it properly. Because an incontinence pullup fell out. Her face turned red. You smile take the pullup and put it back in your backpack and say. Don't worry I won't tell anyone. Lisa blushed because she didn't believe what just happened. She thanked you for helping her and walked on. After you finish work, you go back home. Your thoughts revolve around today's incident. Out of interest you search the Internet because you knew that there are communities that deal with the topic of diapers. You scroll ahead and you will see a page that deals with the topic Adult Baby Diaper lover. You go to the site and look at the different pictures. Adult men and women who can be swaddled. And wear child-like clothes. Then you had to think about the girl from this morning again. Does she like things like that too? Or is it more medical.

The next day

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)