More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by VixxTheLover VixxTheLover

A bit more introduction is in order.

The first hundred years.

The years carried on, with John and his daughter Kira living in relative isolation in Europe.

They possessed great wealth, and John sent a lot of it to an account offshore tied only to a number, and he divided the rest into investments and a series of bank accounts around the world. John tried to spread their holdings to be able to avoid questions, still looking and feeling 36, and his daughter Kira still looking like she did on her 18th birthday.

Kira still amazed him after all these years, her fit and curvaceous body has never lost its tone. If anything she had toned up with the physical changes.

Her beautiful d cup breasts were even more full and firm than the first time he saw them when providing a dose. He was no expert on cup size but where is daughter had been a d-cup, she might be bigger now. She didn’t need a bra anymore, her breasts keeping the fullness and perkiness of her youth.

Her breasts now seemed to be locked in a state of perpetual teenage perkiness, large, full and beautiful.

Kira bearing three children didn’t change it, and the years of age didn’t change it either, not one bit. If anything her body looked better than it did before the disease.

Not long after noticing the change in his senses after fucking Kira, John noticed he began to heal strangely quickly, and that neither of them scarred at all after injury, and that scars he had before were gone.

When Kira bore their children, her body rebounded faster than seemed medically possible. When she cut her hand in the kitchen, he treated it at home, and the next day there was no sign of injury.

As the years passed, both could not help but notice that their youth remained, as their children grew older.

John's daughters and his son with his daughter had lives of some importance and fame, and they had children who were people of talent. It seems that while they lacked his resistance to injury and aging, they did hold onto many advantages.

They were athletic, beautiful, and very intelligent. All three lived remarkable lives.

For the first hundred years, John and Kira just enjoyed life, an amazing amount of sex with his daughter and wife who had boundless sexual energy, as well as world travel, and many shared adventures.

A hundred years of wealth and youth, traveling and enjoying the world, not staying in one place for more than ten or twenty years.

When John and Kira marked the hundredth year of their marriage, they both realized this might be a lonely life. They both looked the same as the did the day they fucked for the first time, and John knew that it was quite possible that neither would ever age again.

It also looked like neither could be injured as well, this could last for a long time, maybe forever. Kira was smart, both of them were. They both spoke more languages now than they ever considered possible, and had both seen and learned new technologies John would not have imagined all those years before.

What will that look like? How will you be able to hide? The last hundred years had shown great improvements in technology, and great change in the Earth.

The population had grown to over twelve billion people, and the ability to feed the population had been stretched to the limit and beyond. The oceans had risen, and as hard as the world fought, it could not stop climate change. Many things were very different than before.

There were no more gasoline or diesel-powered cars, and even electric cars, which were a big thing for decades had reduced in popularity. Most people used a bicycle now and just lived close to where they worked.

John and Kira didn’t own a car, living off the grid at one of their properties. John was always careful to keep the taxes paid on all of them through a series of lawyers, proxies and assumed identities.

Their wealth continued to be diversified, as he moved it to properties, companies and physical assets. They were in this for the long haul and John intended to be prepared.

They moved every now and again, not being able to put down any roots. People needed to have friends, but they could not remain long enough for their friends to notice that never seemed to age.

There were people who questioned the age gap, as John did appear to be around eighteen years older than Kira, but as they were truly and deeply in love, people tended to let that go. And when they didn't, John and Kira had learned to just not keep them as a friend.

The sex remained very good, and it seemed like a very pleasant side effect of the changes the new version of the disease had on you was a ravenous appetite for sex. A hunger that was never filled, something called the two of them together in a deep and sexual way.

And when they could not fuck, they touched, they hugged, and they kissed. For John and Kira the physical touch and taste of the other always seemed to need to be a near-constant.

It just never seemed to be enough, their bodies called to each other. John and Kira continued to need each other sexually without it ever slowing down. Rarely a day passed that they did not fuck, it was an enjoyable hundred years.

As his sperm was resistant to any birth control, they had spent the last hundred years with John avoiding cumming inside of her, as she had not really wanted to carry more children. It had hurt watching their kids grow old and die, and she had wanted to avoid it.

John had cum all over her depending on the mood and where they were, having cum on her face and on her large and beautiful breasts thousands of times, he came on her body many times, but it was a mess that could be tough to clean up.

She had never grown tired of the taste of his cum, so he had primarily cum in Kira's mouth over the last hundred years or so. He thought about it from time to time and did the math.

Kira might have swallowed his cum forty thousand times. They were very sexually active, fucking almost every day and often more than once, and she wanted him to cum in her mouth nearly every time. And in all those years, she had never spit a drop of it out on purpose.

That never failed to draw a smile when he thought of it. Kira had swallowed something like forty or fifty gallons of his cum over the many years, a teaspoon or so at a time. The thought gave John an erection, and his daughter was always willing to help with that.

Then one day they heard of a new sickness that had started in India. It spread quickly and was lethal, more lethal than the cum addiction disease seen so long ago.

It quickly spread to China, to Europe, and to the Americas. It was bad, it was really bad.

Nations pointed fingers at each other as millions died, and a wars began as accusations flew on who was at fault.

Thankfully the world had become free of nuclear weapons, so these wars were conventionally and regionally, but they were costly and fought bitterly.

When the new sickness, called the new plague, finally stabilized, and the wars ended, billions had perished. The world had been in an advanced state, with technology solving many problems, but much of that was lost.

Amid wars, riots, famine, and many other troubles, the global fiberoptic interconnections were cut. Data centers were burned and looted, the cloud, as it had been known, was lost.

The connections had been cut, the hardware had been damaged, and many of the people who would have tended to it had been lost in the massive loss of life.

John had moved their assets which were offshore back into their possession, and moved as much as he could into assets that might better retain lasting value. Property, art, collector's items, and the like. He had operated a small farm in Scotland for years, and he expanded it. They had workers who tended it, who were very well compensated, with John hoping to have a sustainable food source, in such an uncertain time.

While the town they lived in, currently in Nordic Europe, had people die from the new sickness, John and Kira remained healthy and kept their distance.

Soon John realized that there was no way he and his daughter had not been exposed, they were just immune. As they seemed to be immune to everything.

They tended to keep their distance, but they had friends, they went to towns to shop, they saw people all the time. There was no way they had not been exposed.

Neither of them were ever sick it seemed. Not the cold, not the flu, not even seasonal allergies.

They followed their descendants as much as they could, those they knew of at least, the direct children and descendants at least.

Some of the direct ancestors of children John had with women as a part of treatment, the politically important, were also still alive. But there were not as many as he would have thought.

Beyoncé had children and grandchildren related to John, but they did not know of him, none of them did. And they had not seen or heard from Beyoncé in decades, she would have been long since dead of old age.

There had been rumors of a donor that had saved millions, but John's identity had been protected well.

Even his children with Kira had kept their identity a secret, knowing what was happening when their parents didn’t age, and wanting to avoid difficult discussions.

The sex with Kira continued, but it was not a romantic time, too much was going on in the world, it was a physical need John and his daughter needed to satisfy. They continued to be sexually active, they seemed to be constantly aroused around each other, but for a time it became more of a basic need they were filling.

After sex one night, Kira laid beside him crying, as John tried to console her, she asked "What will happen when we are the only two left? What if everyone else dies dad?"

He considered this, and not for the first time. The world's population was down to perhaps six billion, from a one time total of twelve billion, and it was still shrinking. It was not a healthy time for the world, or a happy time, people were not having enough kids to keep the population where it was.

As the technological advancements in power and food production faltered, and as wars raged, the plague might not be the biggest problem the world had, not anymore.

Kira missed the three kids born to them. She had seen her two daughters and her son die and had seen most of their grandchildren die. "Why did they die but we keep living? Why did they get some of what we have but not all?"

This had been a difficult question, and one both had considered before, and John wondered if what they had was unique. Maybe it could not be repeated, maybe it happened because of something unique in their bloodline and with sex, but John couldn't know.

Scientists and doctors had asked John and Kira to have sex with their kids and see if their condition replicated, but both had declined. They were in love, what they had together was enough. At the time they had little idea it would last this long, even as their kids approached the age of consent.

John kissed his daughter on the forehead and held her. His daughter, his wife, his soul mate, the love of his life. The love of what might be an eternal life.

The two of them had pursued many things in the last hundred years, learning to play instruments, learning languages, learning how to farm, to produce high-quality wine, maybe it was time to get back to medicine and find out why their kids did not receive their resistance to aging.

It might be time to have kids again. Kira would understand, she was not the impressionable young woman he was with the first time he fucked her, she was as wise in the ways of the world as he was at this point.

John just hoped he could figure something out, people needed hope, and given that you might just be immortal, that was a long time to live without hope.

Maybe John and Kira needed more than just each other to share their long life with. He decided to start talking to his daughter about it.

Time for more kids?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)