More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Serca45 Serca45

What's next?

The file

As I enter the camper cold air blasts me in the face sending a shiver down my spine. When my eyes adjust I can't help but be impressed with the decor. Everything is black leather with marble countertops and nice wood floors. "This place come with a butler?"

Abbie just rolls her eyes again "here is the computer dumb dumb try not to break it even worse, I gotta change then I'm outta here." Oh so typical stick me with the work and it's off to the races. She goes into the bathroom while I grab the laptop and sit at the kitchen table.

She emerges in a few minutes with a baby blue bikini top and matching skirt of some sort. The top is far to small and smashes her D cup titties against her chest leaving the sides and bottom of her boobs to spill out. I look away quickly but she noticed my glance "Gross keep your eyes on the computer little guy."

"Yea yea yea I get it you think that you're pretty just go already." Again she gives her signature eye roll.

"just fix the computer while I'm gone and don't touch anything in here or you'll be sorry." And with that she leaves slamming the door behind her. Bleh bleh bleh good riddance.

It doesn't take long fiddling with the computer to realize it is hers... not janes. I should have known she is always lying. I fix the issue no problem but decide to do a little digging. I would love to find something embarrassing to hold against her.

As I search thru everything it's pretty basic and boring until I come to a folder named "tax stuff" yea right like she has any knowledge of her taxes. I open it and find it's a series of pictures of her volleyball friends posing in sexy outfits and some even topless. "Huh her friends must share them with each other to get opinions on which to send to boys."

I'm instantly hard and make the pervy desicion to lock the door and spend some alone time with this file...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)