More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 24ward 24ward

How did they change?

The executive puts Billie in charge tonight

When the ceremony concluded, the humble pledges were welcomed by many of the sorority sisters, but Jessica was not immediately one of them. Brooke, one of the other members of the executive, came right over.

"What did Billie say?" Brooke whispered nervously.

"Dumb bitch went off script," Jessica observed with a scowl, glancing over her shoulder. "Back this sorority or something?"

"It sounded like 'Black this sorority' to me!" Brooke ventured, her blue eyes wide.

"Are you sure?" Jessica asked, and Brooke shrugged her shoulders. "What does that even mean?"

Brooke suddenly had visions of big, black men surrounding her, taking hold of her body, forcing her to do things... "I don't know," she snapped in reply. "But I don't like it."

"Well, we better not invite any more negroes to join, so she stays isolated," Jessica decided. "She can't do any harm by herself."

"Maybe we should include Billie more, just to be safe," Brooke replied, still haunted by strange new fantasies, adopting an unconvingly hip-hop posture. "You know, go a little black, just to make her feel better. We could go out to a black club, maybe let her run the initiation for the pledges."

Billie's presence in the sorority was only a necessary token gesture to diversity, so Jessica never had any interest in the black girl's opinions or feelings, but something told her she should do this. So she nodded, and together the blonde girls went over to tell Billie the good news: "Tonight the sorority is in your hands."

What will Billie do with her newfound power?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)