More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Cross C Cross C

What's next?

The events of the anime happen though somewhat different...

"I don't think your magic's going to do a whole lot, Madame President." remarked Lelouch as casually as she could, despite the strain she was feeling from holding back the powerful urges that came along with her new found queen sized member.

Shirley interjected happily with one raised hand, "Actually, it's gotten me going, Madame President!"

Milly pressed off of the table she'd been leaning over to grace Shirley with a smile, "Supple and willing. That's what I like." The depth of Milly's like was quite evident by the way her cock was standing erect, thrusting proudly out from under her black skirt. The fat purple dome of her head was already starting to drool and Lelouch stared. Milly Ashford had the biggest dick in the Academy. Had being the key word here. It had always been rather galling to Lelouch that she was smaller than Milly despite being directly descended from the current hermpire queen. Just one more reason to hate her mother, Charlotte. But that was the past. Now Lelouch was a rival queen, her own marvelous endowment surpassed Britannia's empress and made the fat sausage bouncing between Milly's legs as she rounded the table, look downright diminutive.

Shirley was proudly declaring, "I train hard in gymnastics club!" She'd evidently missed Milly's intentions but she could hardly do so now as the blonde's cock waved in the air before her nose, leaking pre all over her lap, "That's not what I was getting at."

Shirley gaped in shock but Lelouch could see evidence of her own arousal tenting her skirt below the table. She exchanged glances with Rivals who was quite clearly stroking herself with an envious expression. Nina might as well been in her own world off to the side and staring into the depths of her computer screen but her hermpire instincts were still in play as she idly jerked her little better than a Number's sized dick.

By this point Milly had leaned down and captured Shirley's now furiously erect dick in one hand and pulled her up out of the seat, the orangette crying out in surprise as the blonde softly declared, "You're a ten. Ten fat inches."

Shirley squirmed and thrust her crotch involuntarily at Milly's expert touch, "Ma-Madaaame President!"

Milly smiled as she groped Shirley's E-cups with her free hand, "I've seen you in the lockeroom, laying down the pipe on those poor girls! A little queen bee over the Swim team and the gymnastics club! And no wonder! You've gotten so big-- I think you're even beating out precious Lulu now!"

Lelouch scowled. She did not need to be reminded. In fact, Shirley had surpassed her in the last few months. Lelouch had managed to avoid letting the girl figure that out but there'd been many a close call. As soon as Shirley reallized that she had an entire inch of length on her, the hesitant little courtship would have been over and Lelouch would have been getting railed by the obsessed hermpire every other minute of the day. She got enough of that from Milly, thank you very much!

Of course, all that was in the past. All Lelouch had to do was whip her massive member out right now and the entire student council would subordinate themselves without question. But she wasn't ready for that. A second hermpire queen was unprecedented. She didn't know what would happen if she started to claim in mass Charlotte's dependents. For now she needed to lay low and plan...

Shirley got over her discomfort for enthusiasm at Milly's words, "Oh! You think so! Let's have Lulu's out and we can see!"

Lelouch's eyes widened in alarm and he shot the blonde a look. She winked and Lelouch knew she was going to be expected to spend the night with the President. It looked like claiming Milly was going to be unavoidable.

"Oh no! I said you were big but that means I'd be remiss in my duties if I let that go to your head, little missy! Take a look at this."

There was a meaty twack as Milly released her footlong monster to fall on to Shirley's dick, sending the smaller member wildly bouncing and swaying. Then she captured them both between her hands and began to stroke them together. Shirley was losing it as she was overcome by the superior hermpire, she whined and moaned as she pressed her head against Milly's throat, covering it with frantic kisses. Below her dick submitted, growing soft and flaccid in the face of the blonde's overpowering outthrust prick.

Soon enough Shirley was bent over the table getting split open by Milly's immense shaft as Nina and Rivals knelt between the President's legs worshiping her massive testicles with their lips and tongues. Lelouch sat there for long minutes, enjoying the view even as she fought to keep her mammoth cock soft and out of commission. There'd be absolutely no mistaking her new size if it got hard.

"Oh Lulu..." Milly sang as she continued her relentless pace, her hips slapping Shirley's hard toned ass with loud smacks.

Stifling a sigh, Lelouch pulled her top down, her now enormous M-cups jiggling and gyrating outrageously as they settled.

Milly's eyes widened, "Oh wow! How did I miss those jugs!"

Lelouch got up and pressed them into the President's side, "Shirley's not the only one going through growth spurts you know."

She grabbed the blonde's head and pulled her into a deep kiss.

Lelouch was so looking forward to turning to finally bending the President over for once.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)