More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Lemonrow Lemonrow

Does Nicole enter the store?

The entrance and the choices

There was a slight hesitation before her response. "What the hell!" Nicole reached for the car handle and lifted her long legs out of our Maxima. She was clothed in a short miniskirt and matching jacket. She seemed to gather her bravado as she headed slowly for the door. "What am I going to see in here, Tom?" she asked.

"Whatever you want," I laughed giddily. "Seriously at this time of night, you will probably see about 25 lonely guys browsing and dreaming. Just the sight of you will probably make some of their nights."

I opened the door and let Nicole lead the way in. As I expected she was the only woman visible in the merchandise section of the store. I suspected that she was the only woman in the entire place; I didn't think there would be any ladies in the video booths in back. Many heads swiveled and stared at Nicole as she went inside - a few held guilty expressions, most smiled appreciatevly at her beauty. I walked behind Nicole - both to capture the image of her in my mind's memory and to let her take the lead in choosing what she wanted to look at in the well-stocked store. Magazines were off to the left, dildos and other devices were arrayed on the wall in front of her, videos were shelved throughout the space and an opening off to the right led into a room with bondage items and other more merchandise. On our left there was a hallway that led down to the video booths. Nicole paused and looked around. There was something in her manner that spoke of confidence, presence, and control. She had internalized the glances she had received from the men - the looks that she continued to receive from the men. She smiled and turned to me.

"So much kink....and so little time," she said. "Where should I begin?"

What should Nicole look at first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)