More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Phantompen Phantompen

Where does Yuki's story begin?

The end of the school day, after gym class.

It was near the end of the final class period of the day, and Yuki had the gym showers all to herself. She had stayed later than the rest of the class to put away equipment, a convenient excuse to wait for the showers to clear out before she used them. Not only did Yuki greatly prefer the privacy this offered, it also allowed her to spend longer than normal in the shower and enjoy the hot water. She had no more classes left, so there was no worry of running late due to enjoying herself. She couldn't shower forever, of course, and it was about time to finish up and get dressed.

What Yuki didn't know was that her little routine wasn't a complete secret. Her habit of long showers had become known to several girls from the school, and not all of them had the kindest disposition towards the young woman...

Turning off the water, Yuki reached blindly around the corner for where she'd hung up her towel, only for her hand to find nothing but bare tile. Feeling her heart begin to race, Yuki frantically peeked around the corner and immediately relaxed when she saw her towel in a heap on the floor.

"Stupid thing must've fallen down." she muttered to herself as she knelt down to pick it back up.

With her towel snugly wrapped around herself, Yuki left the showers and moved to the rows of lockers to retrieve her clothes. It was after entering the row of lockers she'd used that things began to quickly go downhill for the poor girl.

What awaits Yuki in the row of lockers?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)