More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Thadiusrex Thadiusrex

What's next?

The encounter

"I can't believe the traffic. It took me almost 2 hours to get here" I said to myself.

I made my way into the conversation center was shocked with how many people were already here.

'there's waves of people" I muttered annoyingly.

I wanted to see if I could find out when the aots event was and after walking through the sea of people for about 30 minutes I found the sign for the meet up.

"attack of the show meet and greet starts at 8 am"

I looked at my watch... "it's 11.30am" I said hopelessly as I looked at the time and then looked up at the line that went on forever.

"it doesn't look like this is my day. I'll try and catch their meet up tomorrow. Kevin and Olivia are going to be burned out with this many people. Fortunately they'll be doing these for a couple of weekends in a row." I thought to. Myself.

I started looking around the event and found a final fantasy booth with old games, figures and strategy guides. I bought a small handful of memories from my past and keep going.

" I really should've tried to get here sooner "I said to myself as I walked by some ninja turtles cosplayers.

I took out my phone and snapped a few pics. I continued walking around the event center for a few hours and after getting my nerd shopping spree out of the way I realized if gotten a bit turned around. I ended up finding a side door and figured I'd just walk around the building to find the front entrance.

As I walked out of the building I took a second to collect myself.

"man there's so many people in there. It's a little insane" I jokingly said aloud.

"yeah it's crazy. This your 1st comic con?"

I turned, a little startled, "um yeah I've never been to one of these before."

As I looked over to my right there was Olivia Munn. Leaning up against the outside wall in low rise jeans and a t-shirt.

"what are you doing out here" she asked.

"I needed some fresh air and got kinda lost." I joked.

Olivia smiled, "yeah I needed a break myself." she replied.

"I've been working and there's just no end in sight for me. I've been neck deep in people since 7 am. I'm just a bit stressed out myself." Olivia said.

"You look like you could use a smoke "

Olivia looked at me and smirked. "you got some to spare?" she asked.

I walked over and took out a pack of cigarettes and a lighter. Olivia put the smoke in between her lips and leaned forwarded pursing her lips. I glanced down at her cleavage and she caught me. She let out a little smile.

" like what you see"

"gulp" I swallowed hard and she heard that.

Her expression changed to being eroused.

"swallowing is my job not yours." Olivia remarked.

She walked forward and dropped the cigarette.

"tell you what, we both need a break from the crowds and I could use a good fuck to reset my body before I have to do another 5 hours of meet and greets. You're exhausted too so why do we both take a load off and we make each other cum a couple of times?" Olivia looked up at me with lust in her eyes.

I leaned back thinking to myself," how the fuck is this happening? Everyone's heard Olivia Munn is a slut but damn she's just going to fuck me out here because she's fried from work... I'll take that pussy all day"

Olivia dropped to her knees and I pulled down my pants. Olivia grabbed my dick and started sucking the head of my penis while jerking me off.

Her moans were insane, I saw her mouth begin to water as she slid my cock in and out of her mouth.

"mmmm ah" Olivia moaned over and over again.

Olivia took my dick out of her mouth and grabbed the base of my penis. She started slapping herself in the face with my cock. Looking down at her being a complete whore was the best sight ever.

I reached down and stood her up. Then I turned her around and bent her over. She unbuttoned her pants and pulled down her pants and panties.

I put my dick on her lower back and slapped he with my dick a few times. Then I put my dick up against her bald pussy and slipped it in. My mind went blank immediately. Her pussy was so tight and wet it was exactly what I thought it'd be.

Olivia immediately drive her hips back and threw her head back. Looking back at me, "can you handle this?" she moaned exhausted.

I reached my left hand out and grabbed her hair.

Looking deep in her eyes "can you handle what's between your legs?"

She smiled and I began thrusting with everything I had.

Oh... Ah... Yeah...

"Fuck my little Asian pussy.... Huh... Yeah..... Fu,uh, uh, uck, k k, k, k me, e, e, e, e.... (rough breathing) huh... Huh...

Yes that's how you fuck my dirty little pussy. "

Olivia moaned over and over again til I couldn't take it anymore. I pulled out and nutted all over her back. Olivia looked up at me pleased. I sat back having blasted more cum then ever. My legs were completely shot and Olivia pulled up her pants and picked up the cigarette from before. She reached down and grabbed my lighter. She gave it a light and dropped it next to me.

"thanks for the fuck" Olivia said smugly as she walked back into the event center.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)