More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mattpantyhose mattpantyhose

What's next?

The employer

The employer was a man in his late fifties who insisted to be called simply Ben. He was a relatively short man and not exactly handsome, but took good care of himself and remained in good shape. He was also wealthy and influential, the kind of person to whom it is always beneficial to say ‘yes’. But Ben was also quite eccentric and that feature was seriously impactful on the requirements specified in the contract. The Hadid sisters read the documents carefully twice before eventually signing it, their hearts beat a bit faster from excitement and uncertainty after they did so. They were supposed to play a role of someone between a guest and a hostess at a party; this does not sound THAT weird, but the details of the service were… well… eccentric.

On the day of the party Ben sent a limousine with a chauffeur to pick up Bella and Gigi, so they would arrive earlier and prepare themselves. For the ride they put on just simple light dresses and sneakers, the ‘work clothes’ were provided by the employer.

Ben and his wife Jacqueline lived in a huge luxurious mansion with equally large garden, all surrounded by a stone wall. The hosts welcomed the sisters friendly, but after greetings Ben went after his own business, it was Jacqueline’s role to help the girls with preparations.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)