More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by bungakawa2000 bungakawa2000

Should she continue?

The dragon does not let her

Fortunately, Titchara's mistress had her suck countless strange creatures in order to collect their powerful semen. She had blowed Unicorns and Centaurs with even bigger cocks and never had a problem getting them to ejaculate, but after a few moments, she knew that this time, something was wrong...

Her work on the dragonling's enormous shaft was getting easier and easier, but it was not because her mouth and throat were now properly stretched: he was losing his erection! Titchara was afraid: her mistress wasn't very forgiving of mistakes. She concentrated on the sucking, stroking the part of the cock she could not swallow with both hands, but the dragon's maleness was softening quicker and quicker and he showed evident signs of displeasure.

She was fighting a battle: grasping the gigantic prick with both hands, she pulled it out of her mouth and looked up at the creature, masturbating him furiously, and she whispered: "Please, Dragon, bless me with your semen! I need it! Do not disgrace me in the eyes of my mistress!" The dragon shrieked and shook his whole body.

Titchara started to panic. She had to get the dragon aroused again! She had been fucked in both holes by Werewolves, Golems and various Demons, some of them granted with members over half the size of the dragon's own... Could she take this creature? Even if just for a moment, carefully pulling it out before climax? The dragon cried again, menacing to break free from his bonds. He would not let Titchara suck him anymore.

Will Titchara try a more risky technique or fetch her mistress? Will the dragon break free?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)