More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Moot Moot

What sentence will Vanessa receive?

The daycare sentence

A couple of days pass since the court session; Vanessa is still really worried she made the wrong decision. Sitting in her large mansion, she gets a letter through the door. As Vanessa walks over to the door to pick the letter up, she could already tell it was for her 'new sentence'.

"Well here's hoping I got laid off" Vanessa sighs, a slight frown forming on her face while opening the envelope.

The letter first talks about the crimes she is being charged with, and clarifies her decision to take the new sentence. It then states that in about two days a vehicle will arrive at her destination to take her to an unknown location. Vanessa can only assume this is where her sentence will take place. The letter was very brief and told her to say her goodbyes because she will be staying there for a long while.

"Hmm, this doesn't sound too bad, hopefully it won't be for too long."

For the next two days, Vanessa packs her bags with her best clothes, and all of her basic needs. She said goodbye to all of her rich friends, didn't bother saying goodbye to her employees because she now despised them.

The car showed early the next morning, and two big men in black suits wearing sunglasses knocked on Vanessa's door. Vanessa got slightly patronised when opening the door, not expecting to see two hunky men greet her.

"Miss Sinclair, your sentence awaits you, enter vehicle." One of the men stated to Vanessa, who was still patronised. Vanessa went to pick up her bags, but the other man picked it up for her.

"I'll deal with this, leave it to me." The man picked up Vanessa's bags and placed them into the trunk of the car.

Vanessa just obeyed and followed the men into the car, not wanting to cause any trouble.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)