More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Shinji42 Shinji42

Where to?

The dark archive

After moving to another town just two towns over from where she grew up, Sarah wanted to meet new friends and find a new and exciting new woman to have a real relationship with.

One day as Sarah is walking through the local park where she now lives and as she is walking the path deep inside of the woods, Sarah see’s someone who she knew, this person was from her old town that she grew up in and it excited her to see this person.

Sarah follows the woman on the path and stays out of site , she wanted ti talk to her but she had no idea why she was here and the old ways of thinking from her old town people made her a bit Leary to approach the woman.

After following her for about an hour, she woman obviously being tired has sat down in a fallen tree and took her shoes and socks off and was rubbing her pretty feet.

Feeling like it has been long enough Sarah approach’s the woman from behind and is drawn to her body, her face, her hair, her feet, her amazing body…

As Sarah get right behind the woman she says “ excuse me miss do you need any help with anything? “

The woman turns around with a smile and says “ oh well thanks for aski …”

Then Sarah says “ MOM ?” As the woman also says “ Sarah is that YOU “ ???

Standing up with nothing on my feet, I reach out and bring my daughter in for a huge hug “ Oh baby it’s so good to see you ..” as Sarah just looks at her mom confounded by why her mom is here.

“ Oh Honey I just wanted to get away for a bit “ and almost with an unbelievably determined look on Sarah’s face, Sarah asked Beth “ okay mom … NOW REALLY what are you doing here ? Are you checking up on Me ??? “

You stare deep into your daughters eyes and come clean to her “ well your father and I sort of split up after you moved away, with you not being there anymore I had to get away, I live two streets over now on Popular street by myself “

Sarah looks at you and asked “ What really happened mom ?”

As Beth answered “ honey it’s me mostly, I have wanted to live a different life for a long time, well since you came out of the closet , so I finally moved away and am living my own life now “ as You pull your daughter into your arms again.

It was then that both of you heard another woman’s voice as a girl not but a couple years older than Sarah comes running up to both of you, she has small tits and is thin like your daughter Sarah, the woman walks right up to you and said “ why didn’t you wait up for me “ Mommy” as she giggled and smacked your big butt .

Sarah just looked at you opened eyes and mouth but you quickly said “ Here honey” as you took out a piece of paper and pen and write down your phone number and address and handed it to your daughter .

Now your face showing a deep red and you just said “ I’m sorry honey, I’ll explain everything later” as you give your daughter a hug and kiss goodbye and sarah watched you walk away hand in hand and your date giggling.

The last thing that Sara said to herself was “ is mom really Gay ?”

Sara spent the rest of the day wondering about her mother Beth, she said since I came out of the closet, that she decided to live her life like she always wanted to …

Does that mean that mom likes ME, I mean that Mom like me in a sexual way … an way ?

Sara waited for hours and spent a few of those hours daydreaming about her mother Beth actually licking her young sweet pussy and of course of herself eating out her very own mothers pussy and ass, this caused Sarah to have multiple orgasms and tiring her out.

It had become 7 pm and Sarah found herself right outside of her mothers new place, standing at the door Sarah was almost scared to knock, this is silly Sarah thought and knocked boldly on her mother’s front door.

Pussy tingling and short of breath , Sarah jumps slightly as the door opens and there is Beth standing there in her usual night clothes, a long white T-shirt coming down to her thighs.

Opening the door Beth almost squeals saying “ ohhhh my beautiful baby, momma was really hoping that you would stop by soon, I was hoping that it would be tonight.. and here you are “ as Beth pulled Sarah inside and hugged her deeply, smashing her big tits into her young daughters flat chest and gave a quick kiss on Sarah’s neck.

Both Mother and daughter got a tingle throughout their whole body while Beth closed the door and Ushered Sarah Over to the couch to sit down, Mom got them both a hot chocolate and sat there staring at each other, finally one of them spoke up saying …..

After they both finished their hot chocolate Sarah looked into her mothers eyes and saw a glimmer of hope in them, hope for what she wasn’t sure of.

“ Mom when we talked earlier and you said after I came out of the closet, you had to live your own life …. MOM … are you .. are you … Gay ? “

Beth took your hand in hers and squeezed them saying “ OH Honey I think I am, you see I have never even kissed another girl but I have always felt that I wanted to, it wasn’t until you came out to all of us saying how you truly felt and what really makes you happy, that I searched inside of myself and felt the longing for another woman’s touch, to smell her unique scent, to kiss their soft lips … to feel their soft and supple bodies”

As Mom trails off lost in her own thoughts, you were sitting there. Pussy tingling and becoming damp

“ I want you to do what will make you happy mom no matter what it is” as you now take your moms hand in yours and squeezed it tightly.

“ I know all the feelings that you are having mom … I know them well “ .

Sarah can see her moms covered breasts heaving up and down, Sarah sees how excited her mom has become while confessing her true feelings to someone else, some one she can trust … some one that she loves…

“ Mom I should go, I will stop by tomorrow “ as Sarah stands up, but as soon as Sarah gets to her feet, Beth is standing right beside of her with her hand on Sarah’s arm.

“ OH HONEY PLEASE don’t go, Stay here tonight, it’s already late honey and I would love the company “ as Beth pulls you back down on the couch .

“ Please stay honey” as Beth leans over and hugs Sarah tightly, Sarah feels her moms hot body and feels her mom breathing hard.

“ Alright Mom I will stay tonight “ as Sarah hugs her mother tightly as well while rubbing her hand along her mothers back in soft slow circles.

What will be next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)