More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BBBlooster BBBlooster

Who are you?

The customer(s) of a Character related business

When RealDreams first began selling characters to the general public, issues soon arose in the labor and customer service industries. With some companies quickly buying up vast numbers of characters to use as labour.

In the wake of this followed a global surge of unemployment, and to combat this rising trend various governments began to implement a number of solutions. regulations on Character labor were common, with some states even banning the practice outright.

Naturally, the creation of these new rules and regulations caused outrage amongst investors and business owners. The upfront investment some businesses put in their characters were astronomical, and if they were to liquidate their characters assets it could cause a wave of global bankruptcy and even more unemployment.

By 2020 the laws surrounding character labor are a confusing and often contradictory mess.

In some countries, companies that use characters as an intrinsic part of their service such as Character Cabarets, Catboi Carwashes, Monster Girl Zoos, etc. are eligible to own characters classified as products.

In others, companies that were hot on the trend and invested billions of dollars in their characters were given special exemptions, or had their characters “grandfathered in” and were exempt on an individual basis.

As for solving the unemployment issue, RealDreams itself proved to be the cause and the solution in the end. With their ever expanding trans-dimensional corporate empire they’ve created hundreds of millions of jobs for residents of Prime Earth.

In this brave new world, even on your average street corner, or in your beloved local mall, countless possibilities exist for someone looking to engage in sexual deviancy.

Where will you be spending some money?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)