More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Unknown7 Unknown7

What's next?

The crew come out of cryosleep

Cobra's cryopod opened. He stepped out, wearing nothing but his underwear. His body was muscular and his brown hair was short, a marine crop. The other Snakes had already woken up. Cobra went to the changing room to take a shower and put his gear on. There he saw Viper's toned body in the shower, a real Gina Carano lookalike.

The raven haired girl had her back to Cobra, her perfect bare ass visible. Her back was scarred from a whipping of twenty five lashes that she received as punishment for the screw up that got her demoted from lieutenant.

Whipping is a common punishment in the space marines. Cobra himself had been whipped for assaulting a superior officer who ordered him to shoot civilians. Viper turned to Cobra and smiled.

Her boobs were a C-cup. She and Cobra have been fucking each other since Viper transferred over to the unit.

"How long until mission starts?" she asked.

"We should probably have enough time for a fuck" Cobra told her.

Cobra took off his underwear and pressed Viper against the wall, his cock penetrating her.

"Careful" Viper said, "I don't want to get pregnant"

Cobra turned Viper round and started to fuck her in the ass while she held herself against the wall.

After a while, Cobra and Viper got dressed before going to find their commander Copperhead. On their way there, Cobra and Viper met with Sidewinder and Black Mamba. Sidewinder is a very generic looking marine, his build was not as impressive as Cobra's.

Black Mamba was a black woman with short hair. She was athletic looking like Viper. Copperhead had still not arrived yet.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)