More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Unknown7 Unknown7

What's next?

Waiting for the commander

"Good to see the two of you finally join us" Black Mamba commented.

She had never liked Viper since she heard about her "famous" screw up, though Cobra had never asked what it was. The two women had a tense relationship as Black Mamba assumed the worst and Viper never confirmed or denied if it was even true.

"The commander not up yet?" asked Cobra, trying to change the subject before Viper and Mamba got into another fight.

Cobra also realised he never actually checked to see if the other Snakes were still in cryosleep.

"Copperhead will be here shortly" Sidewinder stated.

Shortly after, Cottonmouth and Serpent arrived. Cottonmouth was a bald muscular black guy. He was something of a rival to Cobra. The two men were very competitive, always trying to outdo the other.

Serpent was an East Asian man of Chinese descent. Eventually Copperhead arrived. He was muscular and bald, like a white version of Cottonmouth. Copperhead got straight to the point.

"As you all know nearly a year ago USEC attempted one of their gateway experiments on Mars. They were trying to access their base on Phobos but somehow opened a portal to an unknown alien world and one alien came through. It killed several people before security were able to destroy it. Because of this incident, USEC are too afraid to try again with the portals unless there is a military unit there to deal with them. We are that military unit."

The ship landed in the Mars docking area.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)