More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jjensen0612 jjensen0612

What's next?

The couple on the corner (SR40)

Michael and Tina had only been living in their new home for a couple of months. They used to be part of the elite with a high SR and a lot of money. But when Michael lost his high paying job it turned out that not everything was as it appeared. Michael had been gambling a lot and was owing quite a lot of money to some shady people. Tina's first reaction to learning about Michaels gambling debt was to get extremely mad, but she loved Michael with all her heart and she promised that she would do anything to find a way out of the mess they were in. The first thing they did was to sell all their valuables and their big house. Then they rented the much smaller house in a less expensive part of town. But after selling everything they were still short on money.

The person Michael owed the money send 3 lowl ife thugs to collect the money, they came by the house on a Monday when Michael was home alone and when it became clear that Michael did not have the money the young thugs beat him up. As they left they told him that they would be by next Monday and he better have the money or they would not just give him a beating.

Tina got a shock when she saw her husband, they had really been hard on him and now they were to get the money they owed before next Monday. As the days passed they got more and more . So when Tina heard about some underground places, where you could sell SR for cash they saw it as their last chance. In the beginning they did not really believe that these places existed, but it turned out to be true. Somebody had made a program that could transfer SR from one person to another. This was how the filthy rich kept their SR at 100, they simply bought it on the black market. Michael and Tina both had a SR of 85 but to get the money they needed, they would need to sell 80. They debated on how to do it but ended up selling 40 each.

Had they known how this choice would affect their lives they probabely wouldn't have done it, but people do desterate things.

As the 3 guys arrived Monday evening both Michael and Tina was home, they had the money ready and hoped this would be the last time they would ever have to deal with such people. As William, Tim and Craig entered the house, they acted like they owned it. They did not expect Michael to have the money and was surprised when Michael handed over all the money "That is a good boy, I can see that your beating helped you become creative..... how did you manage to get all that money in just one week?" Michael and Tina looked at each other, they did not know if selling your SR is illegal, but then again, these persons do not seem like they care if it is legal or illegal. "We sold some SR" Tina said, all three guys looked at her in disbelief "You did what?" Craig said "We sold some SR" Michael said "But for this kind of Money you must have sold a lot of SR" both Michael and Tina looked at the floor, then very quietly Michael said "We sold 40 SR each" all the three thugs quickly looked at their smartwatches, then they all started laughing "You two have to be the stupidest people on this earth...... normally you only sell a few SR in those places, but you two each sold 4o SR" Tim said. Michael and Tina did not know how to react, then Tim continued looking at Tina "Don't you understand.... to save his own sorry ass, your husband has just turned both of you into slaves?" Tim clapped his hands in excitement "This is going to be a fantastic night."

It wasn't until now that Michael and Tina realized the consequenses of their actions and tears started rolling down their cheeks.

Craig went over and locked the door "Lets get this party started" he said as William turned up the music "Both of you get up on the table and do a stripshow, we want both of you butt naked." Tim said. Michael and Tina did not believe that he was serious, so they did not move "Get fucking moving" Tim shouted but both Michel and Tina was frozen in fear. Then Tim activated his smartwatch "This is the Social Ranking Administration, how may I help you". Tim spoke into his smartwatch "This is Tim Jenkins SR55, I'm standing with Michael and Tina Jameson both SR45, they refuse to follow a simpel instruction." after a few seconds of silence, the voice said "I will deduct 5 points from each, let me know if they still refuse to obey." Then a beep sounded on both Michael and Tina's smartwatch and they both went from 45 to 40. Tim looked at the young couple "Next time they will deduct 10 and then you will hit 30, that means no privacy and for you probably also a monthly visit to the police station...... I have heard rumors of what happens at the police station and I can asure you that you do not want that."

Tina was the first to move. She grabbed Michaels hand and led him towards the table. They crawled on top of the table and stood up. At first they didn't know what to do so Tina slowly started removing her clothes, first her shoes and socks and then she started unbuttoning her shirt. "NO we want a show" Tim shouted "Move to the music...... make it sexy" Both Tina and Michael started moving to the music as they removed their clothes. They were both extremely embarrassed, how could people be so cruel and Michael wondered what plans they had for him. Soon the young couple stood side by side naked on the table as the 3 young guys walked around them talking about their bodies in the most lewd ways, as if they weren't in the room. They said that Michael probably was a closet queer with his tall skinny body and small dick. They were much more impressed with Tina's body. At the age of 27 it was clear that Tina took care of her body. She was rather tall 172 cm. a slender body with big soft tits, her nipples stood out like pointy erasers. It was clear that she hadn't born children and she reguarly visited the gym. She had long red hair and her skin was pale. "It is nice to see that the rug matches the curtain, but I personally prefer a shaved cunt on my bitches, how about you?" Craig asked his two friends, who eagerly agreed. Tina felt humiliated as she stood there naked in front of these strangers.

Her and Michael had been together since they were very young and Michael was the only man who had seen her naked before today. Now she was standing naked in front of 3 strangers who looked at her like she was an item on an auction. "Michael go get a scissor and your shaving kit." Craig said. Michael did as he was told and as he stood with the scissor in his hand he felt the urge to use it as a weapon, but he knew that if he did so, he would only be making things worse for himself and his wife, so he placed the scissor and the shaving kit on the table next to his naked wife. "I want you to shave that pussy for us, and you better make sure it is smooth as a baby's bottom" Craig said to Michael. Michael asked his wife to sit down on the table and with shaking hands he started cutting away his wife's pussy hair. "What a wimp...... he is actually preparing his own wife to be fucked by three studs and he is not even putting up a fight" William said. Michael felt the anger inside him, but he resisted acting on it because he knew they were only testing him. As he started shaving his wife, he had trouble seing what he was doing through the tears. It was clear that Tina was affraid and humiliated, but she tried to stay calm. When Michael had finished the shaving, Tina's pussy was completely bald. "wow look at those freaky meat curtains...... no wonder she kept a big bush to cover them up a bit" Tim said. Tina had always been embarrassed by her large pussylips and when Tim led everybodys attention to them, she could no longer hold back her tears. "It's gonna be great fun seing how far we can strech those meaty flaps" Craig said, knowing full well that they had found Tina's weak spot. "Michael why dont you use those Dumbo ears to open up your wife so we can see the rest of her pussy?" Michael reached for his wife's pussylips and pulled her pussy open for the leering eyes of the three young guys. "Wow look at her clit it matches the size of her meat curtains...... I bet it is sensitive" Tim said as he reached over and flicked his finger at it. Tina shrieked from the suddent pain, but kept her legs open. "Now Michael lick that sweet pussy and get it ready for some real man meat." Craig said.

Michael could see that his wife was not turned on at all by the situation, so her pussy was dry as a bone and if they started fucking her now it would hurt her immensely. He bend down and started licking his wife's now shaved pussy, hoping that this would help her get through the ordeal that he knew was inevitable. The guys were starting to get impatient so they soon told Michael to stop licking. Then they bend Tina over the table and told Michael to hold her down by her outstreached arms. Michael whispered "I'm sorry", but was told to shut up by Tim. Then Tina felt the first cock enter her, it was William, who was pushing his cock inside her tight pussy, he was not gentle and started fucking Tina hard from behind. Tina let out a scream as William buried his cock inside her and started her. It was a strange feeling having another cock inside her body, up until now the only cock Tina had ever felt inside her was Michaels. "OMG this cunt feels so tight, if I didn't know better I would have thought she was a virgin...... But with Michaels pathetic cock maybe he never deflowered her." They all laughed except Michael and Tina. As William was about to shot his load, he pulled out and shot his semen right in Tina's face. Then Tim took his place and when he finished, he also shot his wad into Tina's face. Finally it was Craigs turn, his cock was the biggest and he enjoyed hearing Tina's cry of pain everytime he hit the back of her pussy, To Tina it felt like the back of her pussy was being ramed by a piece of wood. Her tears mixed with the drying cum on her face and like the two other before him Craig shot his cum into Tina's crying face.

As all three had finished they looked at Michael and then Tim said "Look at that sorry piece of ass..... he is getting a hard on from watching real men fuck his wife" Michael hadn't even noticed it, but it was true he did have a hard on. "Go on let your wife suck you off, and you better enjoy it" Tim said. Michael looked down at his wife, who was covered in semen and tears. Tina had given up fighting and simply took Michaels cock into her mouth and sucked it until he came down her throat. "I hope you enjoyed it, because from now on we own your sorry asses and you will not be allowed to have any sexual contact unless we tell you to" Tim said.

Before the three tormentors left they said that they would be back the next morning and Tina was not allowed to remove their semen before their next "date". As the three rapists left, Michael and Tina sat in silence. As they went to bed Michael held his wife tightly and they both cried themselves to sleep.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)