More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by 3aaadad 3aaadad

Some time later...

The couple have a picnic together

Under the shade of the large tree where their relationship faded away, lay the two seated on a large picnic blanket, with Lily lovingly feeding Severus and Severus whispering words into her ear making her giggle. Severus had discovered that both Lily and himself were visibly different and that the way he knew magic worked was completely different. For the first point, Lily's body was physically closer to the attractive swimsuit models that he'd seen in magazines and as such her breasts and bottom were far larger than usual and he couldn't figure out if her face had changed but he did not care in that area, as for himself, his skin seemed to be far brighter and his cheekbones were far less distinct and his greasy hair appeared to loose the grease like feeling, and his thin body now looked like a sports player of that muggle sport called "Football".

As for the way magic worked, well, he could conjour up food which smelled and tasted exactly like the real thing, he could create clothing that would have never even existed before now and the two could apparate with no ill effects to anywhere they wanted to, but for now the couple lazily slept on the blanket as night loomed and the two who'd been separated for over twenty years were finally reunited.

After they wake up...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)