More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Asusenergy90 Asusenergy90

What's next?

The construction workers in the kitchen

Tyrone sighed hearing the girls enter the house. He wanted to just work in peace. Tyrone didn't need any loud obnoxious distractions. Tyrone was a large muscular black man, trying to turn his life around. Do his construction job and just make an honest living for once.

Tyrone years before was deeply affiliated and a strong member of his gang. Tyrone made a name for himself living the life of high crime. But after one robbery gone bad, Tyrone was caught and thrown in prison for life. Tyrone behaved for the most part in prison, and was luckily granted a rare chance at parole, however with very strict guidelines.

  • Must complete the construction work program. All work is to be inspected every night. Any delays or mistakes violates the work program.
  • No
  • No
  • No sex
  • Must be back at the parole housing unit by 6PM every day

If ANY of the rules are even rumored to have been broken, Tyrone would be headed back to prison for life with no exceptions. No arguing, and no second chances.

Tyrone looked down at the kitchen cabinet he has constructing. This project was by far the most demanding and most difficult. It was an impossible task. Remodel this rich lawyer's kitchen in 2 weeks. New tile flooring, new cabinets, new electrical, plumbing, and appliances. Tyrone was already a week into the project and not even close to being on schedule. He was bound to be thrown back in prison. The whole system was basically a trap. Set him up with an impossible task, make him work for free, and then toss him back into prison.

Tyrone shook his head, swearing inside knowing he'd have just 1 more week of freedom unless he could finish the impossible.

Tyrone's cousin Marcus and old neighborhood friend Anthony had been helping out, trying to make sure Tyrone has some extra helping hands to finish the job. But even with the 3 of them, they needed months more time and a much larger team to finish the construction.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)