More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by sissymaya sissymaya

[MAJOR PLOT PATH] - Where does Gabriel wake up?

The comfort of a warm blanket

Gabriel stirs in his sleep, when he feels his stomach rumble, subtly aware of how sick he feels. With his head hurting too much to even consider getting up, he simply groans and keeps his eyes shut, focusing on the pain in his body, unable to fall back asleep.

*Knock Knock Knock

"Hey, Gabriel? I heard you move are you awake?" A soft voice called from behind a door. As he opened his eyes, he found himself under a blanket, laying on the sofa of a living room he'd never seen before.

"I'm coming in, tell me if you're not ready" The girl called again, now appearing through the doorway. The first thing he noticed about her was her height, she looked to be a similar height to him as she smiled towards him.

"oh, guess you are up." She giggled slightly, yawning halfway through. The next thing he noticed about her, was how goddam cute she was.

"Uh, yeah, thank you for checking on me." He said, his voice was coarse and croaky. Not knowing exactly what was going on yet, he decided not to make a fool of himself and try and gather information from her, without admitting he had no clue who she was or why he was here. As if reading his mind, she asked,

"By the way, you do remember last night, right?" Oh god, cover blown already, Gabriel was not made for lying.

"No, I mean, not really. I remember meeting my friends at the pub, oh wait, were you there?" He babbled, completely failing to keep his composure.

"Yeah, I was there. Though I don't think either of us had a great time to be honest." She replied solemnly, turning away for a moment. He paused for a moment, looking around as she started boiling the kettle, he realised she might have taken him back to her place for some reason.

"Shit, I didn't do anything stupid did I. Oh god I really can't remember what happened last night please tell me nothi-" She cut off his cry for reassurance.

"No, god please don't think that. If anything, I think someone did something bad to you. Do you remember what you drank last night?"

"Urm, I mean I downed a pint, maybe that sent me. Oh and I did have a mocktail at the bar." He spilled, forcing his brain to work at this time in the morning.

"Yeah, that drink at the bar may have been spiked. I found you slumped outside in the beer garden, no one had noticed you yet to so I got the rest of the group to help lift you out." She looked sympathetically at the poor guy, curled up on her sofa clearly looking worse for wear.

"Do you want some tea, might help the stomach?" She asked kindly, he nodded and thanked her, before resting his head once again.

Did anything else happen that night?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)