More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 39 by Javalar Javalar

The next day

The clinic releases you on Sunday.

As there have been no unforseen complications and your body has healed quickly, you are allowed to leave the clinic the next day. Even as you dress yourself, you feel again aroused by the touch of your clothes on your hyper sensitive new breasts. As big and beautiful and sexy as they are - you have no idea how to handle this situation. This is outright dangerous. Anybody could set you into a state of arousal just by touching your boobs.

You think about what to do next. You could return to Dave, but of course the events of Friday evening are still rankling you. And Dave himself was quite clear: You are not the one who can make him happy, he said. On the other hand, you do have something now that you did not possess before: Your boobs. Maybe you can win Dave back?

The alternative would be to take a hotel room somewhere and then take it from there, one step at a time. Probably going to work on Monday, as if nothing happened, and trying to figure out how to deal with all this. Maybe the strange arousal will cede once you are getting used to your new big boobs? You wonder if this is how all well endowed women feel? Would explain why some girls with big tits have a certain... reputation.

What do you decide?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)