More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by dennstar dennstar

Fallow Jill? a student? or Teacher?

The challenge

Story idea inspired by (Night of the Werebabies by Sentrykid105)

——————————————————————-

Jill arrived at the school complex, today was the start of The Challenge, 20 students and one teacher, 10 male’s, 10 female’s, has to spent 48hours, locked inside the school, 2 whole days, the only downside was there was no communication with the outside world, all phone lines are disconnected, all cell phones are to be locked up in a locker outside, no internet, but there was a theatre room, so the students can watch movies, a gym, and a game room.

Jill knew there could be sexual things going on, the last year, she heard about the girls who got gotten pregnant, or the year before only two male’s won the challenge, how did the contestants lose, it’s only a 24 hour challenge.

“Hay girl” said Rebecca, Jills friend walking up, she had on her favourite black one pice dress and black lipstick, she had taken the bus to get here.

“Hay Rebecca, all black like normal I see” said Jill.

Rebecca gave her a disappointing look, seeing her friend in just a red t-shirt, and blue jeans, “and your normal” she said giggling, giving her friend a hug.

Jill watched the other students arrive, the teacher and watcher Ms Samantha, started taking roll.

There was:

Herself (Jill) female

Rebecca ( black one pice dress) female

Alice (hoodie, short black skirt) female

Mia ( blue and white shirt, jean shorts) female

Emma ( her blue cheerleader uniform) female

James ( red hoodie, black jeans) male

Liam (Jurassic park t-shirt, red shorts) male

Bruce (black shirt, yellow shorts) male

Gorge ( blue shirt, white shorts) male

Jack (blue shirt, gray sweet pants) male

“All right students, ready for the challenge, the rules are simple, all cell phones are to be put in the bin before you enter, once you pass the entrance, all communication to the outside is cut, the safe word to leave it ‘dodgeball’, there are no rules once in side, except no harming each other” said Ms Samantha, as she watched people drop there cell phones into the box and enter the room.

“Let the fun begin” said Rebecca pulling Jill inside.

Jill could hear the lock on the door click as the door to the outside closed.

What happens in the first hour

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)